Fat Bastard Barbell

diomedes

Thats a great problem to have :)

One of the big changes were working on is having common items in stock for quick turn around on orders. Lots to do, thats for sure.

Yes, keeping the content but updating the order taking system.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys. I was aiming for the 1st of the year but I'm afraid the timing is going to slip a little to the 2nd or 3rd week of January. I'm going with I would rather hold off re-opening rather than have people wait for orders because we didn't get everything set up first. We will be keeping all the old FBBC products and over the next year we will be rolling out several new ones as well.

• Like 7

Andrew, it's good to see you taking over FBBC. I still kick myself for not sending in my 400lb+ 1" vbar video to have it put at the top of the list.

400 :blink wow when we get up and running again send me the video. That's crazy.

• Like 1

^That is a screen capture of 406lbs. Couldn't add this in the above post. A year later I pulled over 300lbs on the 2" vbar in a grip contest. 2010 was definitely my peak for 1" vbar. 2011 for the 2" vbar.

When my daughter was born about 21 months ago, we deleted a bunch of videos from the computer because we were taking videos and photos every day (which really hasn't changed :grin: ) and unfortunately, the 406lb 1" vbar video was lost in the process. I've tried recovering it, but haven't had any luck. Since then, we have had an IT buddy back our important files up. Live and learn. I'm just glad we didn't lose any of our daughter's early videos.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

My kids deleted stuff off of my computer. Buy one of those external hard drives and all of your videos will be safe.

That's a crazy lift!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys. I was aiming for the 1st of the year but I'm afraid the timing is going to slip a little to the 2nd or 3rd week of January. I'm going with I would rather hold off re-opening rather than have people wait for orders because we didn't get everything set up first. We will be keeping all the old FBBC products and over the next year we will be rolling out several new ones as well.

Any news on a solid date yet? I am ready to make a decent size order when we get the word.

• Like 1

Sorry I wish I did but I have a steel supplier thats giving me the run around at the moment. Once I get that order in or replace the supplier we can open in less than a week.

• Like 1