2015 Ncgc Results!

Tom Scibelli

I wanted to get these results out **see link below**, I'll be adding more of my thought about the comp here. I've sent these results to Andrew P already for NAGS and FBBC update. I've also sent the CTD challenge information to ironmind for approval of Gil's cert.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1mGhVPa-FuObkFxVE5zNlA5b1U

Edited by Tom Scibelli
  • Like 5

Request to view sent

Results are up for review for the NAGS list. I'm going to be a slacker on the FBBC Site till I get caught up on my open orders. :huh:

• Like 3

Results are up for review for the NAGS list. I'm going to be a slacker on the FBBC Site till I get caught up on my open orders. :huh:

Thanks Andrew!

Good stuff guys! Also strong CCS work! Gil good stuff with your CCS Elite! Wow . Nate, despite your rickyticker you still managed a 142 CCS? Ok, out of bed, outside. Now.

Looks like all did very well. Strong guys!

Edited by Geralt
  • Like 2

Ok finally got some time. Some thoughts about my comp, the turnout was the perfect amount of people for it being my first comp running, there was a lot of things I learned and will do better next time.

1. CCS TSG-- I'm really glad we got this sanctioned, there was some confusion when I first announced the event as to whether it would be allowed or not, so glad it did, I really liked it. The lessoned learned here was narrow spread grippers are not ideal for this event (ie TNS-ing King Kong animal gripper lol).

2. 1HP-- Again, I really liked the event, the only negative is it moves slow and it came be too heavy for some to start with an empty euro. Thinking about using the stub or half penny lift in the future.

3. 2.5'' Crusher-- love the device and the competition cross bar, takes judging a lock out of the mix. I did mess up the height placement at first. This is something I would definitely like to include again. One thing I want to talk to Andrew about is possibly getting a smaller diameter cross beam, the current one droops downward even when tightened.

4. Medley-- I just had blobs and inches in the medley, I think next time I will include a bunch of different things, I think that would be more fun.

I'd like to thank Jedd for making the sanctioning process very easy. I'd like to thank CPW, Cedric Nye, Josh Henze and Gary Kessler for donating prizes, it was very generous for all of you to do that.

Again, I had a great time, got to meet Gil and Maria, great people. And I had the privilege for seeing Nate, John, Josh and Gary again, next time I'm getting EJ to come down!! Here's a picture of everyone after the contest:

iaP7e4h.jpg

• Like 8

Looks like a lot of fun. And I will be there next time. Nate and I have a friendly "race" going for next year.

• Like 2

good job guys, very strong performances!

Tom, great progress on the 2.5 crusher. I was trying to catch up to you but no way now!

Gil are you going for the coc3.5 cert? Your ccs is not very far from an average 3.5.

• Like 3

Looks like a lot of fun. And I will be there next time. Nate and I have a friendly "race" going for next year.

Not sure about the "friendly" part. Betting our immortal souls against failing to Cert the CTD doesn't seem friendly. ;)

• Like 1

Good stuff guys! Also strong CCS work! Gil good stuff with your CCS Elite! Wow . Nate, despite your rickyticker you still managed a 142 CCS? Ok, out of bed, outside. Now.

Looks like all did very well. Strong guys!

Thanks, Geralt!

good job guys, very strong performances!

Tom, great progress on the 2.5 crusher. I was trying to catch up to you but no way now!

Gil are you going for the coc3.5 cert? Your ccs is not very far from an average 3.5.

Yes, I am going to focus more intently on grippers after King Kong next month and hopefully start reliably closing my RGC 181 #3.5 by the end of the year. My goal is to cert by May, which will be a year from when I certed on the #3.

• Like 2

One thing I want to talk to Andrew about is possibly getting a smaller diameter cross beam, the current one droops downward even when tightened.

Tom. I'll PM you about the crossbar I think I know what's going on.

• Like 1

Congrats Tom. It sounds like it was a great comp!

• Like 1

Congrats Tom. It sounds like it was a great comp!

Thanks Chez, hope to be able to compete with you one of these days!