2015 National Capitol Grip Championship & Ctd Challenge

Tom Scibelli

Tom, will the results for the CTD be added to the gripsport.org leaderboards? I would like to do a lot more on the hub than the standard 45lbs.

For the events to count toward the Gripsport top lists it has to be done in the 4 lift rising bar format. In this case the CTD lets you take as many tries at the hub as you want in the time limit, so it will not count in this case. The grippers, euro and crusher will count for the Gripsport lists.

Yup, Andrew is correct, the CTD is a stand alone event that's not going to count towards gripsport.org records, it's just for ironmind. I know you could probably snatch 45lbs on the hub lol.

Tom, will the results for the CTD be added to the gripsport.org leaderboards? I would like to do a lot more on the hub than the standard 45lbs.

For the events to count toward the Gripsport top lists it has to be done in the 4 lift rising bar format. In this case the CTD lets you take as many tries at the hub as you want in the time limit, so it will not count in this case. The grippers, euro and crusher will count for the Gripsport lists.

• 2 weeks later...

**Updates**

1. CPW has come through big time as a sponsor for the National Capitol Grip Championships!! Not only did CPW rate all of the grippers for the contest but they included CCSing cards for all contestants to keep.

CPW has just sealed in another life long customer!

2. Updated contestant list:

Joshua Henze Nathaniel Brous Gilbert Goodman Gary Kessler

EyJDxtR.jpg

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

***One Month Away***

Signed up so far:

Joshua Henze

Nathaniel Brous

Gilbert Goodman

Gary Kessler

Jonathan Dunn

jamie blake

• 3 weeks later...

**Two Weeks to Go**

New item added to the medley:

QEuA6Ul.jpg

Load it up! That's my JAM!

Edited by Squeezus
  • Like 1

Is it possible to come as a spectator, since I'm not on the level you guys are.

Yeah you can come to watch, but you don't have to be at any level to compete, everything is scalable, I have grippers starting in the 40's on up. The 1hp is the only thing that starts kinda high because of the weight of the device (about 40lbs). The crusher at empty is about 14lbs.

Then I will probably compete. Basically I'm not that weak, just not experienced. What's the latest date to let you know if I'm in to compete?

As long as you sign up a couple days before with the link in the thread it's fine.

I will sign up trough the link, but can I pay in person? I don't have paypal and I'm leaving USA on the 20th.

Yeah that's fine.

**Update****5 Days Out**

Big thanks to Cedric Nye (ZFJango) for sponsoring the Contest with some awesome Death's Head key pinch key chains for prizes. If anyone is interested in these check out Cedric's website (http://mrcnye123.wix.com/zombiefighterjango)or email him at mrcnye123@gmail.com

WrlteL8.jpg

• Like 5

Then I will probably compete. Basically I'm not that weak, just not experienced. What's the latest date to let you know if I'm in to compete?

Definitely compete my friend....you'll never gain experience by sitting on the sidelines....we don't bite :)

• Like 3

I will be competing at 105kg instead of 93kg. I finally got to weigh myself after being out of town for work for 3+ weeks. Accidentally gained 8lbs after not being able to work out or weigh myself that whole time and I won't be able to cut enough.

• Like 1

Can't wait for tomorrow! While I'm totally not in Grip Shape (been bending)...I'm looking forward to challenging myself and seeing/meeting everyone.

Big thanks Tom for hosting the event.

I'm hoping you will do this yearly.

If so, I will train the RT and cert the CTD (A.K.A...rolling thunder challenge ;) ) next year.

• Like 2

Can't wait for tomorrow! While I'm totally not in Grip Shape (been bending)...I'm looking forward to challenging myself and seeing/meeting everyone.

Big thanks Tom for hosting the event.

I'm hoping you will do this yearly.

If so, I will train the RT and cert the CTD (A.K.A...rolling thunder challenge ;) ) next year.

Thanks Nate, I think I will try and make it an annual thing. Yes the CTD really should be re-named RT challenge lol.

Everyone that will be traveling tonight or tomorrow morning, travel safe and see you tomorrow!

• Like 1

mrcnye123@gmail.com

I like the keychains! Tried to visit the link, but it's not working. I'll e-mail Cedric then.

• Like 1

So I think the contest has started. 9am my time should mean 10am your time. Looking forward to seeing the results. Have fun guys!

• Like 1