Spectrum By Baraban

Grind

Mentally preparing myself to put 30+ reps on hundreds of grippers this weekend. :huh:

Thanks for the all the hard work cannon and thanks in advance for rating my new grippers :grin:

• Like 1

Mentally preparing myself to put 30+ reps on hundreds of grippers this weekend. :huh:

A question, how do you rep them?

A question, how do you rep them?

Altered RGC rig, elbow grease, and careful repetition. It's a lot of freakin work.

• Like 2

A little workout will be good for you!

it would be cool if we could cert with these

A little workout will be good for you!

He's already pretty skinny :rolleyes

Evan, there was a Certification Line from the RB´s. They were stamped with a C and the Number i think the started with an RB 300 C.

Like with the MashMonsters the same Gripper was send around.

But i don´t find this side on the internet anymore, maybe it is down.

Robert barely seems to update his main site and these new grippers are CPW only.

Cannon these are some pretty grippers for sure, I almost don't want to get chalk on them.

cTUpnOl.jpg

• Like 2

Have you gave them a try yet?

While were talking about RB grippers, I have a nice assortment of RB-N's bought years ago. For my hand size of 7.5" I like the typical 2 3/8 to 2 1/2" spread.

Two of my RB's have somewhat loose handles. What can I do to easily repair that?

Thx .. neilkaz ..

While were talking about RB grippers, I have a nice assortment of RB-N's bought years ago. For my hand size of 7.5" I like the typical 2 3/8 to 2 1/2" spread.

Two of my RB's have somewhat loose handles. What can I do to easily repair that?

Thx .. neilkaz ..

since the handles are glued.. How are they somewhat loose? At any rate, I would thin out some glue and see if it will trickle in there and if not, maybe to fully cracking it loose and reglue.

Cannon these are some pretty grippers for sure, I almost don't want to get chalk on them.

cTUpnOl.jpg

Awesome!

One thing I want to metion is to not freak out if you get the gripper and there are some marks on the handle. It's probably just plastic rubbed into the knurling from when they were shipped overseas. If you take a brush or even your shirt or anything it rubs right out of there.

Just got mine about 30 minutes ago and love them! Interesting feeling with the 20mm handles. Thanks for all the hard work!

55cd276d-0767-4c36-9c4f-ed7e5315975c_zps

• Like 3

Just got mine about 30 minutes ago and love them! Interesting feeling with the 20mm handles. Thanks for all the hard work!

I'm jealous, mine won't show up until tommorow...do they feel like their RGC rating?

I'm jealous, mine won't show up until tommorow...do they feel like their RGC rating?

They feel pretty spot on to me, and the 20mm handles make them feel a hair harder to close IMO.

awesome...just what I was hoping for

mine also arrive today, I don't know if this happens to others but whenever a package with grippers arrives I get an energy rush which helps me close grippers that I normally struggle with.

• Like 1

Nice "Spectrum" of grippers you have there.

Nice "Spectrum" of grippers you have there.

thanks man. Trying to close each one of these will keep me busy for a while. The last two I don't expect to close anytime soon but I think it's a good investment for next year (long term goal setting).

• Like 1

How does the knurling compare to CoC, GHP and Tetting. My RB feels a little lightly knurled and the Tettings are cheese graters.

How does the knurling compare to CoC, GHP and Tetting. My RB feels a little lightly knurled and the Tettings are cheese graters.

I believe less aggressive than ghp and tetting, not sure about coc, perhaps the same but the handles are thicker.