Warren Tetting Announcement

Cannon

Life after tetting....we'll have to rebuild, i guess.

A huge thank you to him. The finest grippers i have ever held.

Sad day. I love tetting grippers. A huge thank you to Warren for all the hard work.

I'm curious what will happen to the MM ladder and training process without available replicas.

Matt, keep extra MMs in case any originals get lost in the mail.

The real MMs already have multiple backups that were all made from the same stock at the same time, however many years ago. We're safe there.

• Like 2

I'm curious what will happen to the MM ladder and training process without available replicas.

Matt, keep extra MMs in case any originals get lost in the mail.

For years there were no such things as replicas. That made it even more interesting! You train to get strong. :)

We got all the way up two levels higher than the top of the pyramid too. Just for this day and just in case a Gorilla was born in the future and would close one.

• Like 1

Wow, this is something I was not expecting to see. Shame that the line will not go on.

Is he willing to sell the biz to somebody else and consult for a few months to get them started?

Is he willing to sell the biz to somebody else and consult for a few months to get them started?

The newly reborn FBBC should take it over.

• Like 1

Damn that´s sad. Haven´t his kids interessed in the biz? You said one time they help him with it.

Glad that i have a MM1 and and errorstamped MM1/MM2 on the way to me.

(Damn austrian costum, they are still laying somewhere there and it´s hard to get infos)

i thought FBBC were closed down?

i thought FBBC were closed down?

It was sold and is now in the process of re-opening.

That person might as well just make their own line though. The whole thing with Tetting was that you were getting a gripper made by Warren. I asked about his supply chain and he ran himself out of springs anyway and said that place was also going out of business. The handles were turned by a friend of his who is similarly aged and experienced and that person doesn't care to carry on either. So really, the name is the only thing there is to sell, and the important thing with name was that Warren was doing the work.

• Like 3

It was sold and is now in the process of re-opening.

CPW was contacted by a prospective FBBC buyer at one point, but we have not heard anything since. We would gladly carry their line :)

Sad to hear this. Have considered starting my own line of grippers but really don't have the time to do it justice right now.

- Aaron

This is sad to hear.

I am sure however; that there are wolves at the door already, licking their greedy chops.

I guess I will hold onto the Tettings I still have.

Thanks for all the years Warren and some great grippers that equaled great times!

• Like 1

Not sure how we could do this but it might be fun to have one post where we could all somehow post a Thank You with our names and send it to him for all the pleasure he has given to all of us over the years..

• Like 10