International King Kong Grip Challenge - T-shirt Information

Eric Roussin

Based on the level of interest expressed so far, I will be proceeding with a t-shirt order in September. T-shirts can be pre-ordered for $25 USD per shirt. The shirt will feature the International King Kong Grip Challenge logo in large on the back of the shirt, with a smaller version on the front left chest. T-shirts will be available in black (with white logo) and in white (with black logo).

The $25 INCLUDES shipping. My plan is to ship the shirts to the event promoters for distribution to individual competitors on the day of the comp (October 25th). However, the shirts can be shipped directly if anyone wants one but will not be competing.

If you’d like to buy a shirt, please send a PayPal payment for $25 USD (per shirt) to me at eroussin@rogers.com . Please include the following details:

Name

Venue where you will be competing (mailing address if not competing)

Shirt Colour

Shirt Size

I will accept orders until September 7th and place the shirt order on the 8th. This will allow enough time to get all of the shirts made and distributed prior to contest day.

Note that I am leaving on a week-long vacation tomorrow. While I’m away I’ll have limited Internet access. Upon my return, I’ll send email confirmations to everyone from whom I’ve received an order.

Promoters, please help spread the word to competitors who may not be on the GripBoard and/or Facebook.

Thanks!

post-11605-0-65391800-1408068072_thumb.jpost-11605-0-40385500-1408068127_thumb.j

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder for those who want shirts. Please place your order before it's too late. I've only received a handful of orders so far, as compared to the number of people who expressed initial interest.

Hell yes!

Paid for!

Final call... All orders must be received by the end of today (September 7th).