Build A Big Back With This Row Variation

Jedd Johnson

Here's a post on my site about Pendulum Rows

http://www.dieselcrew.com/build-a-big-back-with-pendulum-rows

These are literally my favorite type of One Arm Row right now. I can't wait to try 2-arm variation.

If you have a Reverse Hyper Machine or attachment for your cage, you gotta try these out, because they are VICIOUS.

I wish i had access to equipment like that. they dont have them in the gyms down here, but they look awesome!

nice post Jedd.

I wish i had access to equipment like that. they dont have them in the gyms down here, but they look awesome! nice post Jedd.

I have not tried it, but it seems that a loading pin hanging from a power rack might be similar.

Nice find Jedd.

Sean

Edited by svr
  • Like 1

I wish i had access to equipment like that. they dont have them in the gyms down here, but they look awesome! nice post Jedd.

I have not tried it, but it seems that a loading pin hanging from a power rack might be similar.

Nice find Jedd.

Sean

Thanks Sean. Jones, do what Sean said. It won't be exactly the same but it will be close. Find a work-around.

• Like 1

After watching Jedd's Video, I made one in my power rack which uses 1" safety bars. Used a 2"x6"x 3ft. board. Drilled a 1" hole near top and a 1" hole near bottom. Top hole slides over 1" bar in rack (about 38" above floor). Put a 18" long pipe, centered in bottom 1" hole. Add weights (I use 1" standard plates) on each side. Pull with a tow strap. Movement feels very good, and is much different than a bent over row with a B.B. or D.B. I think a little better idea than a loading pin as weights are placed several inches off floor and can add/remove very easy. (Using a loading you have lift it up to attach to a top support bar every time you change weights) . No cost to make it, already had board and pipe.

Thanks for the idea Jedd.