123.6 Lb Bicep Preacher X 2

James Retarides

Thank you Josh. I stopped armwrestling in 2012 but had not been able to preacher curl this dumbbell since 2008. It was always a goal of mine to get two reps with this and 130 for one so it has been a good year for reaching goals.

• Like 1

Sick James...friggan sick.

I know you really wanted this goal, and it was a huge one and a long time coming, congratulations James!

Congrats man...strong stuff!!

That's huge!! Congrats, I'd be proud of that too

That's some monster strength territory! My biceps would probably rip just thinking about curling that!

• Like 1

Wow!

That's some scary strong bicep power you got there James...also congrats on accomplishing another one of your goals!

Much appreciated fellas! I remember buying this hex dumbbell and the 100 (half of it is at Bob's house) at a Play it Again Sports in 1999. I had been armwrestling but not at a high level at that point. My first goals were to be able to do a negative on a table curls with it. Then a 10 second hold. It took years before I could table curl it and wristcurl it. It took about nine years before I could preacher curl it and 7 more before I could get two reps. Somehow I am emotionally attached to it now :)

• Like 1

Long term dedication and really impressive results!! Congratulations!!!

Amazing!

Thanks fellas! The .7lb fractional plates I have been usung have been my best friends.

When I saw the title I assumed this was on an ez curl bar and I was like, Okay that's good, not a huge deal though.

Then I realized you meant the weight of one dumbbell.

Yeah.

Haha Jose! Anthony, I couldn't figure out how to edit the title of the thread on my phone but I saw that too and was like "that's no big deal."

Haha Jose! Anthony, I couldn't figure out how to edit the title of the thread on my phone but I saw that too and was like "that's no big deal."

Haha, it's insane man. This is incredible. You just curled an average sized woman for two reps in one hand

• Like 1

Congrats James, so motivating to watch! thanks for sharing!

Anthony, I actually practice that lift on my wife but that is for a different message board ;) Thanks Evan!

• Like 2

That's crazy