Possible Fort Worth Grip Contest

EricMilfeld

See my grip brothers again in another battle!!! HKC

No block set on grippers ?

Correct.

Live in Arlington and compete in strongman, have never competed in a grip contest but would really like too. I have a hub, axle and COC's; what exactly is a euro? Any room for an extra competitor?

Live in Arlington and compete in strongman, have never competed in a grip contest but would really like too. I have a hub, axle and COC's; what exactly is a euro? Any room for an extra competitor?

Yes, absolutely. Don't think twice about competing.

The Euro is short for Euro Pinch, which is an adjustable-width pinching apparatus. It mimiks pinching two weight plates, using both hands. Weight is added via a bar running through the hole of the smooth steel discs.

• 2 weeks later...
Is there an entry form or anything?

The details are in the "Show of Hands Grip Cup 6" thread. But there is no entry form.

I'm thinking of doing a contest this year too Eric always had a good time in Texas

I''ll have to get with my wife on this

Hey, Robert! Good to hear from ya. If I remember correctly, you attended the first one I ever held. That would be awesome to see you again!

I'm thinking of doing a contest this year too Eric always had a good time in Texas

I''ll have to get with my wife on this

Hey, Robert! Good to hear from ya. If I remember correctly, you attended the first one I ever held. That would be awesome to see you again!

And, the hub is his event ! Would be good to see you again Robert.

Is there an entry form or anything?

The details are in the "Show of Hands Grip Cup 6" thread. But there is no entry form.

Awesome, I am in!

Fantastic! If you want to come train and feel out the equipment you are more than welcome.

I would like to make it out, Eric. I literally havent trained Grip since the last time I competed with you guys, but its a goal of mine to get back to the Mighty Mitts in 2014... soooo let me get back to you later this week and ill confirm if I can make it. Thanks!

I would like to make it out, Eric. I literally havent trained Grip since the last time I competed with you guys, but its a goal of mine to get back to the Mighty Mitts in 2014... soooo let me get back to you later this week and ill confirm if I can make it. Thanks!

It would be great to see you again Ross!!!

I'll never forget when I chased you down after you lifted the Inch DB at the RCC!

The rest is history!!!

Sounds like a plan. Hope you can make it!

Ha, Joe.. ya I would like to make it up there to see you guys as well. I see your son Cody looks to be making great progress. Thats awesome.

I started reading the 2013 Arnold Thread the other day and it kinda got me remotivated a little bit. I have literally been doing nothing strength related for the past 18+ months. I need something to get me going again!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Any comps in the near future for Texas?

Hey, Mike. Yeah, I've been thinking I want to host at least two per year, but nothing definite at the moment. I'll be making the drive up to Nationals in June, so it would have to be at least a month or two after that.

And I also know of one more local intending (already has sponsorship) to hold a contest in the very near future, but since he hasn't yet gone public with the info I'll keep quiet on that for now.

Awesome Eric, I'll keep my eyes open.

That was fast. The contest I was referring to is posted above: Texas Strongest Grip Challenge.

Any comps in the near future for Texas?

That was fast. The contest I was referring to is Texas Strongest Grip Challenge. Joe Musselwhite just posted the info in this forum.