A Thanks To Cannonpowerworks

king crusher

Received my Elite and Mageladon grippers today. Fast service to rate and send them out!

So being excited to try them I went to the mailbox and they were there and as I was running back to my house I almost went down backwards on ice, I was able to quickly recover but pulled a muscle on the back of my next ughhhh!!!!

Anyway, tore box open put on some chalk and got the Elite to half inch. So well under parallel. I did not warm up or have music on. So I know when I'm actually in the mindset to lift/ grip I will get it a lot closer. It feels within reach soon.

It was rated 166 by Matt.

Where as the 3.5 does not feel within reach right now this one does.

The mageladon is very cool and seems well built as well. The spread is very narrow like my hg300.

I can not close it on the factory high setting so I lowered it a little and got it closed. There is a lot of adj room in this gripper.

I think I will take handles off and measure and mark the shafts for easy adjustments.

My next actual workout I will get a vid of the elite under 1/4 inch. :)

• Like 1

Good choices bro! And you can't beat powerworks service!

Hands down my go to for grippers;)

Thanks. Yeah it seems that's true. I will get a workout in either tonight or tomorrow. Me against elite haha

It doesn't get any better than cannon powerworks. The service, speed and quality is simply unmatched.

Good choices. Closing the elite is a feat many gripsters will never achieve. The megalodon is awesome...a very high quality gripper with a growing reputation in the usa

I recently bought the T-Rex from Cannon. Great quality gripper (wish the knurling was a little sharper though). I was very impressed with the service I got from Cannon. I will never buy a gripper anywhere else!

Yeah I have to agree I'd like the mageladon to have sharper knurling but overall it's a nice gripper that is out of the ordinary.

Never did get a workout in today but after working in the garage I did a few reps on the #1 so my knuckles wouldn't crack, put some chalk on and got the elite to pinch down on the tip of my pinky fingernail. So for sure under half inch.

I will have the elite closed soon. Would you guys say the elite and MM2 are comparable?

Never did get a workout in today but after working in the garage I did a few reps on the #1 so my knuckles wouldn't crack, put some chalk on and got the elite to pinch down on the tip of my pinky fingernail. So for sure under half inch.I will have the elite closed soon. Would you guys say the elite and MM2 are comparable?

At 166 your elite is perfect for MM2 training.

Sounds good. So when I get it closed I should be good for a MM2 cert? Gotta get mm1 done first haha. Wonder if both can be done at once?!!

No you gotta do one at a time, and you should get

to where you can close your elite on anygivin

day before you sign up. I would go for the mm1

for now, I have struggled with the mm2 mainly

getting a good shot of the close. Im goin for it again

In a few weeks.

Thanks for the comments guys!

I wanted to comment that the factory setting could be slightly harder than our published high rating for the Silvis grippers. I did remount them for testing. If you buried the handles, or they came that way, then it could be harder. I wanted there to be a little upward adjustment from the published number.

Mine came with handles not buried. It had a little room to get even harder.

I will rate mine with the handles burried and put up the

numbers soon as i get a chance.

• Like 1

Cool, josh. I'm very curious if it can break 180.

Cool, josh. I'm very curious if it can break 180.

I doubt it, but like any other springs they vary.