Silvis Dinosaur Hunter Adjustables

Cannon

You emailed me? Damn, I didn't get.anything. Do you have it listed in the pre rated 3s? Are you confusing me for someone else lol

Hmm, maybe. I'll check it out.

T-Rex has been very popular so far!

Just got my T-Rex in today. Great quality. 1" handle is cool, wish they made them for the easier grippers too.

Very cool! They do make them for all levels, we just didn't stock them this time around. Maybe on a future order!

That would cool to have fat handles on grippers I can actually close. T-Rex feels stiffer than my #3. But it would be interesting to put fat handles on the Triceratops. Any benefit to training with thick handles? Shortens the spread but gotta be tougher to set, especially for guys with smaller than average hands.

That was me you emailed Matt emailed you back asking about the ghp7 rating

Thanks! I figured it out. Two guys named Anthony C!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just bought a Megalodon Matt. I'm working hard to certify the COC #3.5 by the end of this year and I think using this for TNS closes will help since its close to CCS spread. I know it will have a different feel than COCs but its another tool to use towards the goal. Looking forward to trying it out.

• Like 1

Just bought a Megalodon Matt. I'm working hard to certify the COC #3.5 by the end of this year and I think using this for TNS closes will help since its close to CCS spread. I know it will have a different feel than COCs but its another tool to use towards the goal. Looking forward to trying it out.

nice. it feels like the tettings. plus its cool to be able to take a gripper apart.

Got the Megalodon today. Great service as always from Cannon PowerWorks. I'm taking a couple days off from grip but I gave it a light squeeze without chalk or a warm up. Seems like a very high quality gripper. I like the smoother knurling since I'm going to be using it for TNS work. Sharp knurling really beats up my hand when I train wide sets for higher volume. It adjusts very easy as well.

Edited by Chez
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...

i get the money gathered up and see that your sold out of the megalodon haha

We are getting more! We should have them in June with some other exciting options from Silvis.

• Like 1

In addition to thick handles, we have extended and BTR handles for the heavy levels! You heard it here first.

We are getting more! We should have them in June with some other exciting options from Silvis.

Will you have them in stock before Father's Day?

Unfortunately no. Maybe we can figure something out though.

That would be nice. I was hoping to take advantage of the 10% off Silvis.

I have a Triceratops and wanted to say that the quality is exceptional. Anyone on the fence about ordering one can now step OFF the fence and order one. :grin:

• Like 1

Unfortunately no. Maybe we can figure something out though.

That would be nice. I was hoping to take advantage of the 10% off Silvis.

They have been very popular and there was a run on them right when we announced the sale... which I guess was the point for us. We'll have them back in stock soon!