Hoss #3.5 Gripper Certification From Bender's Battlefield

Chez

Gripper cert from Steelbenders.org
Sorry about anything I said which sounds arrogant or disrespectful. I was very pumped up. I'm very humble and soft spoken in person. No disrespect intended.
  • Like 4

Wow you smashed that 3.5 CoC like a #2 :flameIt ain't bragging when it is true- :cool

Man you have some serious torque in those hands-Sky is the limit for you young warrior! :mosher

• Like 4

Awesome Chez :rock Congrats on that close, I know you've been waiting for that thing for a LONG time

• Like 1

This has been a long time coming and you made it pay for waiting.

Awesome job man you dominated that gripper, unreal power.

Congrats man! Great closes and the video was quite entertaining! :mosher

Congrats Chez. Nice work!

Thanks everyone. I'm going for the GHP 8 cert next as soon as finals are over because that one is going to be tougher.

• Like 2

No need for apologies, Chez.... When you start knocking down goals, you can't help it. Nice work!

Thanks buddy. Plenty more goals to chase after. It never ends, but that is the fun part.

• Like 1

DOMINATED! btw, that last rep looked like you were closing a #3 the way it got manhandled. sheesh!

..and how did it feel? 175'ish?

Thanks Tommy. Chris Rice rated it at 174.55 lbs and it feels exactly like that. I have been pretty freaking tired staying up late studying and taking tests so the first rep woke me up.

No need for apologies, Chez.... When you start knocking down goals, you can't help it. Nice work!

Thanks buddy. Plenty more goals to chase after. It never ends, but that is the fun part.

Setting reasonable goals is key even if they are micro goals!

When one stops setting goals, all progress will eventually cease! ;)

Great close and domination Chez! :rock

You are currently my favorite Gripper Monster!!! :bow

• Like 1

Looked easy!! What lbs are you good for CCS atm?

thanks dude. Last week I closed my 172lb COC #3.5 for 2 straight singles with the 1.5 inch ghp block and then missed by very little CCS. I think if I attempt it first, I can close it CCS. I'm giving it another shot CCS fresh pretty soon.

Setting reasonable goals is key even if they are micro goals!

When one stops setting goals, all progress will eventually cease! ;)

Great close and domination Chez! :rock

You are currently my favorite Gripper Monster!!! :bow

Thanks Mighty Joe! That is exactly what I do to keep myself motivated. I set small goals in my head and attack them one by one. I arrange gripper certs in order of difficulty and try to take them down in that order.