New Dvd - How To Lift The Inch

Jedd Johnson

In the 1800's, a son of a gun named Thomas Inch developed a challenge dumbbell that he took with him to his performances and defied the bystanders to lift.

Actually, history has shown us that he had a series of these dumbbells, each with a thick handle on them that made them very hard to lift.

But the most famous one (or maybe infamous should be used to describe it) was the 172-lb dumbbell that has come to now carry Inch's name.

The Inch Dumbbell, and the replicas that have spawned from it, have become one of the most widely recognized feats of Grip Strength.

If you can lift the Inch Dumbbell to lockout, it means you truly have some serious hand strength.

For me, the Inch has been an outright pain in my back-side, easily the implement that has given me the most frustration over the years.

Unfortunately, for many of you, the Inch Dumbbell remains a thorn in your side, as well.

The Inch can become a monkey on your back, an albatross around your neck, that you can't seem to shake.

It can seem to taunt you, laugh at you, and point at you like a schoolyard bully, as you walk away from it in shame.

But not anymore.

Now it is time to make a stand.

Now it is time change the tide.

Now, it's time to show the Inch Dumbbell who's boss.

No longer will you lie awake at night, thinking of the Inch Dumbbell in its happy slumber on medley lane.

No longer will you have to just live with NOT LIFTING the Inch.

The time for succumbing to its size and girth is OVER.

The Master Plan for Inch Dumbbell Training is HERE. <=click that link to break free from the chains of frustration!

inch-dumbbell-dvd.png

• Like 1

Just finished watching it on The Grip Authority. Jedd it is fantastic! I learnd so much about Inch Dumbell training. This is defenitly one of your best DVD's! Thank you!

Thanks a lot, my man! Much appreciated.