Brand New Bbgm 5/8 Close

strongman2332

Very solid close! Those are deceptively hard for sure. Matt Cannon loaned me his and I don't remember what the poundage calibration was but I just barely TNS closed it once.

Thanks a lot Ben! Geez you TNS it? you sir are strong! I feel this is harder than my CoC#3 haha

Thanks a lot Ben! Geez you TNS it? you sir are strong! I feel this is harder than my CoC#3 haha

Nice close! Ben is a TNS machine :rock

Nice close! Ben is a TNS machine :rock

haha yea apparently!

STEE-RONG!

I want to say the rating on mine was 161lbs. I bet you would close the MM1 right now.

STEE-RONG!

I want to say the rating on mine was 161lbs. I bet you would close the MM1 right now.

Thanks Cannon! That really means a lot! :cool

I am waiting to hear back from Wannagrip on my MMG0 cert video... keeping my fingers crossed.

Hopefully work on getting that gripper shipped to my house with in the month; smashing the MMG1 would be amazing!

(I also really want that certificate so I can frame it and put it up on my wall)

STEE-RONG!

Thanks Cannon! That really means a lot! :cool

I am waiting to hear back from Wannagrip on my MMG0 cert video... keeping my fingers crossed.

Hopefully work on getting that gripper shipped to my house with in the month; smashing the MMG1 would be amazing!

(I also really want that certificate so I can frame it and put it up on my wall)

Nice close and goood luck on your goals :mosher