Powerlifting Log

EricMilfeld

Sorry for my very lengthy setup times. And thanks Jeff and Jason, and the "likers", too!

• Like 10

Second video is set to private

That's weird. I wonder if I made a mistake. :dry

Of course not! That bastard program changed its default settings without alerting you. I'd report it.

Wow the 462 squat looked like a smoke show. What kind of numbers are you aiming for next time?

Of course not! That bastard program changed its default settings without alerting you. I'd report it.

Oh good, I was starting to doubt my technical mastery.

Great lifts duder!

Did you make sure and let the guy behind you on your deadlift know that youd be okay on your next lift, and to get the hell out from behind you? Lol, wtf was he doing?

Thanks, Tommy!

The shadow dude has shown up in recent years in some organizations, I guess to catch you should you lose your balance or black out. I guess it looks a little "sissy", but I suppose it's almost necessary in this litigious age.

Wow the 462 squat looked like a smoke show. What kind of numbers are you aiming for next time?

Thank you. The USAPL and IPF, as a general rule, don't award "gift" lifts, so I try and leave no doubt about depth. But, yeah, I could have shaved an an inch or two off that lift and stood up with another twenty pounds.

Gaining weight over the next 6 months should yield at the very least a 501 squat. I would be very happy with something closer to 518. I'm definitely not built for squats, but when I gain weight it always responds far better than bench and deadlift.

• Like 2

Great job Eric! I'm thinking about going to raw nationals too, I'll keep an eye out for you if I make it there.

Congratulations on some great numbers at the meet Eric! You dominated that squat 100%.

Thanks a bunch, Tom and Carl!

Tom, will you be competing at Raw Nationals? That would be great to see you,regardless.

Tom, will you be competing at Raw Nationals? That would be great to see you,regardless.

Yeah, I would be competing in 105kg class, I'm dealing with a little bit of injury now, but everything should be good by then, I'm just waiting on my work schedule to see if I have to work that weekend.

Yeah, I would be competing in 105kg class, I'm dealing with a little bit of injury now, but everything should be good by then, I'm just waiting on my work schedule to see if I have to work that weekend.
Oh cool, we'll be in the same class. Tell work you WILL be off that weekend to kick butt at the national championships, and that's that.
  • Like 1

Thanks David and Casey!

A little different topic; did you and the Texas crew just do a big weekly grip session a while back? I seem to remember Paul saying something about it so I'm guessing it was with you, Casey, Tommy, and crew. If so how were the results and how did you guys structure it? Thanks man!

A little different topic; did you and the Texas crew just do a big weekly grip session a while back? I seem to remember Paul saying something about it so I'm guessing it was with you, Casey, Tommy, and crew. If so how were the results and how did you guys structure it? Thanks man!

Hmmm... this is the first I've heard of it.

Hmmm... this is the first I've heard of it.

I must be all hepped up

Great performances at your powerlifting meet, Eric! :mosher

I appreciate it, Ben!

Congratulations on your record-breaking contest performance Eric!

Thank you, Bob!

Military Press

117x8

122x8

122x10

• Like 1

Very strong Eric! Congrats!

Hey, great to hear from ya, Steve! And thank you.