Cesare Ricchezza

Cannon

I know you'll violate this gripper too!

Thanks Everyone! I'm really looking forward to the challenge. I love the way the MM Certification process works. I'll give it everything I have for 15 sold minutes. Crazy Chez will come out to play.

• Like 2

You´ll beat it Chez.

Good and deep setting then open your hand enough open, wait second and BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yikes

• Like 4

You´ll beat it Chez.

Good and deep setting then open your hand enough open, wait second and BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yikes

Thanks Juha. I have been watching your gripper videos for motivation. You are an absolute beast dude. I try to bring the same intensity.

• Like 2

I thought this would be appropriate for both grippers as it's enemy :)

• Like 1

Thanks Everyone! I'm really looking forward to the challenge. I love the way the MM Certification process works. I'll give it everything I have for 15 sold minutes. Crazy Chez will come out to play.

Bring that Crazy and let us have a scared MM4 running :mosher

• Like 1

Just found the gripper in my mail box. I gotta figure out when I'll have someone available to film the attempts and then I'll give it hell.

Its over. I'm uploading right now and then I will send Wannagrip the link to the unlisted youtube video. Thank you all so much for your such support.

• Like 6

Congrats big Chez! Legit beast mode!

Btw, the FDA has been notified of the extremely anabolic properties of your pop's wine. J/k man. You earned every bit of that cert!

• Like 3

Congrats big Chez! Legit beast mode!

Btw, the FDA has been notified of the extremely anabolic properties of your pop's wine. J/k man. You earned every bit of that cert!

I was totally drinking it before and during the attempts haha.

• Like 2

I sent the gripper back to Matt this morning. It is expect to get back to him by Friday.

• 1 month later...