Iron Bull Truegrips

Cannon

Great acquisition, Matt! I have the 2.0s and on an Olympic barbell they feel like the true diameter of 2". Great product. If anyone has the grapefruits to order the 3", I'd love to hear about your experiences with them.

• Like 1

Interesting. How would you say they compare to Fat Gripz?

I would also like to here what people think of the 2.5s and 3's.

The 2.5s are the same diameter of fat grip and the 2.0 is a half inch more narrow than that. Fat gripz on a bar are fatter than a regular axle though, so the 2.0s are perfect for that. I have both the 2.0s and regular fat gripz and the 2.0s are more practical for me because most of the handles on the weights at my gym are already pretty wide.

I have FatGripz and I've been eyeing either the Fatgripz Extreme or Iron Bull 3.0. I believe the 3 is a bit wider, 3 inches vs 2.75? Anyone try both?

• Like 1

The 2.5s are the same diameter of fat grip and the 2.0 is a half inch more narrow than that. Fat gripz on a bar are fatter than a regular axle though, so the 2.0s are perfect for that. I have both the 2.0s and regular fat gripz and the 2.0s are more practical for me because most of the handles on the weights at my gym are already pretty wide.

I second this reply. Exactly why I like the 2.0 handle.

I have not tried theTGrip yet, nor the Fat Grips 2" yet but went straight to 3" and WOW !

It made my 35lbs dumbells feel like 70lbs.

Looking to try the TGrip 2.5 because the 3" can really blow your arms away.

I used for incline pushups on the monkey bars, pull ups, farmers walk etc. The bars are very fat already so having these are just , well Extreme!

I think these work well in preparing for the use of the IronMind Rolling Thunder.

S/F,

CEYA!

Edited by Ceya!
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Do you still stock the tgrip old style i have the 2.5 which were awesome then bought me a second set to save switching on and off between sets and the designs changed now rock solid with writing engraved on grip and now alpha grip not tgrip. The barrell shapes more curved which causes slippage. Cnt believe they ruined the best grip out there

Any stock that we have would be the old style. Although it seems like this is all we have:

Qty 4 of TrueGrip 2" purple

Qty 5 of TrueGrip 2" pink

Qty 2 of TrueGrip 2.5" red

Qty 2 of TrueGrip 2.5" blue

The 2" TrueGrips are getting blown out in our clearance section: http://cannonpowerworks.com/collections/sale-and-clearance