Blobs

slazbob

Not Horne. A different David and it was a rare PDA model.

I paid like 210 for mine I think, sees my gallery I for pics . 400 is way steep sounds like ebay prices.

Also Jason Steves just bought a loadable blob from David Horne of I remember correctly.

Supply and demand. $46 is way steep for a 20 round box of .45 shells right now too, but you can't find them, so people are gladly paying that price.

How many Fatman blobs exist? Of those that are out there, how many are willing to sell them? If you have a Babe Ruth baseball card, are you going to low ball it? Or take advantage of the fact that you know someone out there NEEDS to have it?

$400 is a good price. Either someone will buy it now, or you will have 4 fatman blobs until they become even harder to find and you can get $600 a piece.

I remember silver crush COCs going for hundreds of dollars years ago. When you want something bad enough, you usually dont have to worry about how much it costs...

Loadable Blob. Check out the Loadable Blob at strongergrip.com $129.99

Listed at 5.10" wide x 6.5" lead or steel shot, plus loading pin for Standard or Olympic plates.

I purchased it at Christmas (really do like it, and it is very wide - my first blob) and have increased my right hand lift, 1 rep. from 15 lb. to 25 lb. (Left hand 5 lb. less - I know not great, but I am working on it) .

Strongergrip states it is the same size as the York 50 lb. Blob, but does not state which type of York Blob it is being compared to.

I have wondered where the size of the Strongergrip Loadable Blob fits into the lineup of the various size York 50 lb. Blobs.

Jedd Johnson recently sent an E-Mail stating that he is working on another Video that would answer this question.

Jedd, thanks again in advance