Lifts Needed To Be Strong At

ChimpGrip

Texas, USA

Thats probably too far. I have stone molds and could make you some for the cost of the concrete, if you would be willing to pick them up.

Dont waste your energy, its pointless. Any acknowledgement of this guy is mostly a joke, unlike Frank's kind nature i feel no need to be nice to someone who only asks absurd questions and lives in a fantasy world where he beleives he will achieve things that make everyone on this board look like 100lb cheerleaders . Its utterly disrespectlful and textbook trolling. Dont feed it unless you enjoy a good laugh.

Edited by Jose Cabrera
  • Like 1

Dont waste your energy, its pointless. Any acknowledgement of this guy is mostly a joke, unlike Frank's kind nature i feel no need to be nice to someone who only asks absurd questions and lives in a fantasy world where he beleives he will achieve things that make everyone on this board look like 100lb cheerleaders . Its utterly disrespectlful and textbook trolling. Dont feed it unless you enjoy a good laugh.

My post to start this thread is trolling, right? What have I said in this thread that comes across as trolling? If you want to reference my comment on a dumbbell curl, I didnt bring it up to begin with. If you don't like what I post on a thread, then don't (bad word filter)ing read it. Not that hard to grasp (maybe it is for you).

• Like 1

Texas, USA

Thats probably too far. I have stone molds and could make you some for the cost of the concrete, if you would be willing to pick them up.

Can you buy finished atlas stones online or just the mold? I ask because every website I've been to says "mold", so I assume that you have to make an atlas stone yourself. I will probably have to end up having to find a gym that has them

Acyually its quite easy to grasp the fact that there has been one guest watching this thread all day. The moment i post something exposing you for what you are you respond in moments. Yet you have offers from various members to make you implements to prove your God like powers yet all the excuses in the world appear. In fact i will pull a Tommy on you, i will send you a coc three rated by cannon now and when you TNS it Mighty Chimpgrip, I will the procede to order all the following grippers for you to "Destroy". 3.5, ghp9 , coc4 etc, all of the rated by no other than Cannon Power Works. In fact ill even pay express shipping, all in the name of throwing you in with the other memeber of your species the "Silverback" euclides. Take me up on the offer. We arent talking dumbells and stones we are talkin grippers, i got no problem spending 30 bucks to get rid of a troll.

Edited by Jose Cabrera
  • Like 1

I edited for aggravated typos. Not like it matters to Chimps anyway. Crickets.

edited to add that point.

Edited by Jose Cabrera
  • Like 1

Acyually its quite easy to grasp the fact that there has been one guest watching this thread all day. The moment i post something exposing you for what you are you respond in moments. Yet you have offers from various members to make you implements to prove your God like powers yet all the excuses in the world appear. In fact i will pull a Tommy on you, i will send you a coc three rated by cannon now and when you TNS it Mighty Chimpgrip, I will the procede to order all the following grippers for you to "Destroy". 3.5, ghp9 , coc4 etc, all of the rated by no other than Cannon Power Works. In fact ill even pay express shipping, all in the name of throwing you in with the other memeber of your species the "Silverback" euclides. Take me up on the offer. We arent talking dumbells and stones we are talkin grippers, i got no problem spending 30 bucks to get rid of a troll.

Actually I have not been on this thread all day long. I check when I can throughout the day, when and if I reply, I immediately close the window unless I'm in a "conversation"

Never said I'd destroy any of those grippers. I want to train to get strong just like the next guy. Sure, ill admit that, the things I've asked is perceived trolling, and I see how. Again, I'm dead serious in my statements and questions, but it's clear that its not seen that way. And like I just said, I'm here to learn from people better than me at grip strength and such. Not here to troll. I want to constantly learn what can be done and what the limits are, and I'm not going to waste time trolling on message boards. Go ahead and laugh, but none of my questions have been intentional trolling.

I can understand that I've put myself in the position to be perceived as a troll, and rightfully so. I should better establish myself and read more before asking questions that are seemingly ridiculous. Because then i could perhaps answer my own questions. But I mean everything that is said above ^

Edited by ChimpGrip
  • Like 1

Hey chimp how about you post some stats? Post some videos? Post current lifting routine? Link to your YouTube page? Show us you aren't a troll and are taking what we say seriously and trying to improve your strength. Because right now all I see are words with no proof. Along with delusional goals living in a fantasy world.

• Like 1

You see now you're sounding cool. Im sorry for flippin like that. But you gotta understand, there are some serious badasses on this forum and it seemed as though you wouldn't acknowledge them for what they are. The amount of info you can get with a search here is incredible. Use it. Then ask logical question and im certain youll have no trouble getting your answers. And a quick video of you doin some training or the occasional PR vid definitely couldn't hurt. ;)

Took a while for me to pluck up the courage to post videos on here but i am very glad i did. It will help you alot if you did the same :grin:

Actually I have not been on this thread all day long. I check when I can throughout the day, when and if I reply, I immediately close the window unless I'm in a "conversation"

Never said I'd destroy any of those grippers. I want to train to get strong just like the next guy. Sure, ill admit that, the things I've asked is perceived trolling, and I see how. Again, I'm dead serious in my statements and questions, but it's clear that its not seen that way. And like I just said, I'm here to learn from people better than me at grip strength and such. Not here to troll. I want to constantly learn what can be done and what the limits are, and I'm not going to waste time trolling on message boards. Go ahead and laugh, but none of my questions have been intentional trolling.

I can understand that I've put myself in the position to be perceived as a troll, and rightfully so. I should better establish myself and read more before asking questions that are seemingly ridiculous. Because then i could perhaps answer my own questions. But I mean everything that is said above ^

As someone who let you have it a while back, and has a bachelors in English Language and Literature (aka: I got learnin and I read good ;) ), I would like to say that the above is very well communicated.

I really like the fact that you kept your cool; it shows that you have learned something about good communication in your time on this forum. It also shows that you are a great deal more confident in yourself, and what you are trying to accomplish.

That is definitely a new development, and I'll wager, indicates that you are in fact training, and might be having some success at it.

What has been recommended several times in this thread is that you post a video of yourself training. We can get to know you through your videos in a way that we can't in this setting--and consequently, will feel more invested in your successes and failures (it is really hard not to celebrate with or offer advice to someone who is documenting their struggle to reach a goal).

You have to make yourself vulnerable to post a video; that's just the nature of the beast. Speaking from personal experience: I do a bunch of dangerous things that indicate that I might be slightly less bright than I actually am. Every-time I post a video of the isometric training I am very fond of, there will invariably be the "don't be an idiot" tangent (case in point: http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?showtopic=43191).Whenever I get back into nail driving, I will post videos of that, and I am sure we will have that tangent again. . .

I don't post videos because I am trying to show-off, nor am I trying to convince anyone that what I am doing is a good idea; What I am trying to do is lend credibility to fact that I am in the trenches with everyone--Even if everyone thinks I am a crazy dumb-ass, they can't say I'm not training. Basically: even if someone reads everything I write with the thought: "he's an idiot who is probably going to kill himself;" I still have THAT credibility. In the strength training world, it is better to document dying with honor, than to spout safe theories from your couch (but no-one can be sure I'm not on my couch unless I show video evidence).

I say all that to say that it doesn't matter what you are doing or on what level you are doing it, what matters is your willingness to gain credibility by sharing with us the vulnerable moments in which you do it.

To put it another way, sharing videos can start conversations, build rapport, and foster comradery. Or they can illicit criticism, upset people, and create tension (which will then lead to conversation, rapport, and comradery). It is a special kind of participation, that shows that our many years of hardship and toil have helped someone aspiring to walk the path we have tread.

Please do post a video, it would be very nice to see what you have gotten into and what advice has stuck/needs to be repeated.

PS. Please don't do anything you see me do without appropriate research and instruction. I have a great deal of anatomical knowledge, been through several years of training, am used to being injured, and have a higher tolerance for pain. The last two things are not necessarily good. . .

That's my biggest hump, posting a video. It just seems weird (I've never done it before)

My current stats in lifting are mixed, and first thing I must do is see a doctor. My left knee is starting to hurt daily and my lower back is messed up. On Monday, I couldn't even bend over. Had to lay down when I got home.

When I post a video it will be grip work stuff. I want to show y'all my monster axle barbell (the one that's 3.5 inches in diameter)

And as for the unrealistic things I've said, people that know me in person see this as a commonplace if that makes sense. Whether itd be lifting weights, math, I'm always curious about the extremes

As someone who let you have it a while back, and has a bachelors in English Language and Literature (aka: I got learnin and I read good ;) ), I would like to say that the above is very well communicated.

I really like the fact that you kept your cool; it shows that you have learned something about good communication in your time on this forum. It also shows that you are a great deal more confident in yourself, and what you are trying to accomplish.

That is definitely a new development, and I'll wager, indicates that you are in fact training, and might be having some success at it.

What has been recommended several times in this thread is that you post a video of yourself training. We can get to know you through your videos in a way that we can't in this setting--and consequently, will feel more invested in your successes and failures (it is really hard not to celebrate with or offer advice to someone who is documenting their struggle to reach a goal).

You have to make yourself vulnerable to post a video; that's just the nature of the beast. Speaking from personal experience: I do a bunch of dangerous things that indicate that I might be slightly less bright than I actually am. Every-time I post a video of the isometric training I am very fond of, there will invariably be the "don't be an idiot" tangent (case in point: http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?showtopic=43191).Whenever I get back into nail driving, I will post videos of that, and I am sure we will have that tangent again. . .

I don't post videos because I am trying to show-off, nor am I trying to convince anyone that what I am doing is a good idea; What I am trying to do is lend credibility to fact that I am in the trenches with everyone--Even if everyone thinks I am a crazy dumb-ass, they can't say I'm not training. Basically: even if someone reads everything I write with the thought: "he's an idiot who is probably going to kill himself;" I still have THAT credibility. In the strength training world, it is better to document dying with honor, than to spout safe theories from your couch (but no-one can be sure I'm not on my couch unless I show video evidence).

I say all that to say that it doesn't matter what you are doing or on what level you are doing it, what matters is your willingness to gain credibility by sharing with us the vulnerable moments in which you do it.

To put it another way, sharing videos can start conversations, build rapport, and foster comradery. Or they can illicit criticism, upset people, and create tension (which will then lead to conversation, rapport, and comradery). It is a special kind of participation, that shows that our many years of hardship and toil have helped someone aspiring to walk the path we have tread.

Please do post a video, it would be very nice to see what you have gotten into and what advice has stuck/needs to be repeated.

PS. Please don't do anything you see me do without appropriate research and instruction. I have a great deal of anatomical knowledge, been through several years of training, am used to being injured, and have a higher tolerance for pain. The last two things are not necessarily good. . .

Ill post a video eventually, it'll be grip training related stuff