2014 Nags Nationals Result

andurniat

Lucas Raymond 27 - Please tell me someone has video of this.

Working on it.

The following athletes achieved "elite" totals at the 2014 NAGS Championship in their respective weight class:

Andrew Durniat in the 105 kg class

Jedd Johnson in the 105 kg class

Eric Roussin in the 93 kg class

Eric Milfield in the 83 kg class

Yori Skutt in the 59 kg class

Andrew, Jedd, and both Erics had previously achieved elite totals, but it was a first for Yori.

As a reminder, these are the totals required by weight class (sum of best gripper, two-hand pinch, and axle in pounds):

120+ kg - 840

120 kg - 800

105 kg - 770

93 kg - 730

83 kg - 690

74 kg - 640

66 kg - 585

59 kg - 530

Thank you for posting this, Eric R!

Thanks to everyone for making this year a great experience and for all the hard work required to prepare for this to run smoothly.

I'd like to give a Congrats to everyone that showed up and competed - and a thank You for all the hard work done by Andrew and everyone pitching in to make the event a success. I also apologize for not being there for all you boys to open up a can off whoop ass on me (which with the numbers I see, certainly would have happened :)). My middle son was being married down in Virginia that day and I thought I should be there instead of at Nationals :). Well done to all!

I'd love to see more people do write ups about the contest - I really enjoy them.

• Like 2

Thanks Mike. It has been a year-long + process to look this damn good, brother.

Thanks Ben!

Thanks Ben!

You're so "pretty" :). But seriously I've known you for around a decade and this is the healthiest you've ever looked by far.

• Like 1

Thanks Ben!

You're so "pretty" :). But seriously I've known you for around a decade and this is the healthiest you've ever looked by far.

Thanks brother. Best I have felt too. Amazing how much better one will feel when good quality food gets put into the body instead of garbage.

• Like 1