Moving Hosting

acorn

I am moving hosting for a number of my domains including az-grip.com, gripratings.com, and gripdungeon.com. As a result there may be an outage on the gripsport.org top50 lists until the move is done as well as outages for the other sites. The backend CMS for the promoters to enter the results and the results database are hosted by me on these. Sorry for any inconvenience but my hosting provider is having me move due to retiring the type of hosting I was using.

- Aaron

Not quite done with this as some items needed coding changes to work on the new system. Gripratings.Com still down as is backend management interface for training logs and results mgmt. Gripsport.org backend database not moved yet so that is still up and gripdungeon.Com forum for group of 5 and NAGS not moved yet so should still be up.

Just caught this. Answers my question about the log.

• Like 1

Progress update.

AZ-grip moved and all backend mgmt pages for gripsport lists should be updated and working now as well as online training logs.

Gripsport.org top50 lists page updated with new SQL server connection info and should be running fine. Please let me know if you you see any issues.

Gripratings.com still down and working with the hosting company to get the CMS working on the new server.

gripdungeon.com still needs to be moved.

Status update.

Gripratings.com moved finally. What an enormous pain in the butt that was getting it to work on the new host.

Still need to finsh move of the gripdungeon site.

Ok should be all done now. Gripdungeon forum for the IGC group of 5 and core NAGS promoters moved and functional now.

This is the only grip forum I'm on, is there a complete list somewhere? I'm in Tulsa OK and don't really know about any local stuff.

This is the only grip forum I'm on, is there a complete list somewhere? I'm in Tulsa OK and don't really know about any local stuff.

This would be the main one I know of. There is also one on the Ironmind site and I think there may be some grip community on Reddit or something like that. The site I speak about above is a closed forum only in use by the IGC (International Grip Collective) elected Group of 5 and the core NAGS (North American Grip Sport) promoters to discuss rules issues, etc.

Aaron - i can't seem to get in - can you email me username and password stuff please?

Log area still won't accept posts. Did once right when you made the changes but then stopped.

Aaron - i can't seem to get in - can you email me username and password stuff please?

I can reset it and get that to you tomorrow.

Log area still won't accept posts. Did once right when you made the changes but then stopped.

I'll take a look at it tomorrow and see what the deal is. Thx for letting me know.

Chris, I reset your password and sent you an email.

Jason, I was able to log a few entries, edit and delete without issue. Email me what error you are having again if it is still having trouble.

- Aaron

Chris, I reset your password and sent you an email.

Jason, I was able to log a few entries, edit and delete without issue. Email me what error you are having again if it is still having trouble.

- Aaron

Jason, I was going through and entering training logs I was behind on. I had the same issue on one and it ended up being an apostrophe in the text. If this was your issue I have added code to deal with those appropriately.

Try it again and let me know how it goes.

- Aaron

I entered tonight's workout and it seemed to work. I'll update the buggered ones later on and let you know if I notice anything.

Thanks duder!

Edit-works!

Edited by Shoggoth
  • Like 1