August Of Arms 2015

Jedd Johnson

This was one of the most popular things I ever did last year, but the feedback I kept on getting was that people wanted a program to follow. So, this year, I am putting it together. Here's the back-story:

• Like 3

Very cool! We get so wrapped up in training we sometimes forget to keep a little fun in there. Sounds like you are giving us a heads up. Good luck on the 20".

You and I going after a 200 rep barbell curl set this time Jedder?

• Like 2

Yes, I've got an entire month of programming laid out in an ebook.

Very cool! We get so wrapped up in training we sometimes forget to keep a little fun in there. Sounds like you are giving us a heads up. Good luck on the 20".

Muscle building is the most stress free type of training I know, at least in comparison to strength training. It's good to have goals that are NOT based on lifting big weights and competition. I hope you do August of Arms bro, you'll love it.

• Like 1

You probably just blew some minds with that statement Jedder. You mean you dont have to lift heavy weights to build muscle??? Ridiculous....