Is This A New Gripper?

Teemu I

If nobody saw it yet, The Zenith 2 and 3 (Z2 and Z3) are now for sell.

Thanks for the info.. I ordered Z1 already but might want to add those two to my collection also..

No problem, I saw that it was up and the information over here wasn't updated; just wanted to give everyone a heads up about them being out.

Thanks for the info.. I ordered Z1 already but might want to add those two to my collection also..

No problem, I saw that it was up and the information over here wasn't updated; just wanted to give everyone a heads up about them being out.

John -

Thanks much—unfortunately, I have not been over here for a while and should have put links to the stories in the IronMind news column for the Zenith stories . . . I don't think I even got them on the IronMind forum, either.

I know this goes against the concept of the Zenith grippers, but would you ever make a Zenith #4? Since they are meant for conditioning, and the handles feel kinder to the skin, they could be very beneficial for doing negatives, considering they amount of force the #4 produces.

Of course, that could be a stupid suggestion.

Anyway, I might buy a couple when I get paid next.

John -

Thanks much—unfortunately, I have not been over here for a while and should have put links to the stories in the IronMind news column for the Zenith stories . . . I don't think I even got them on the IronMind forum, either.

It's no problem, I figured everyone may want to know the Z2's and Z3's are out.