Mininal Time Training?

indiladhar

Q. If all I could do was train grip for 5-10 mins every day, what would you suggest? Would it be better to hit a bit of everything over the week or focus on one big thing? (Eg: block weights/blobette/blob)

It would depend on goals IMO. I'm a big believer in goal specific training for anyone who already has an athletic base. I prefer 1 or 2 hard grip workouts a week with a specific purpose in mind (though I'm doing RRBT right now so not always the case). If that's not possible I'd likely pick a goal and train specifically for that goal 4-5 times a week. i think even at low volume if you have high enough intensity ED is too much for pure strength. Again it comes down to goals, if you want more endurance or varied abilities the answer could and would change.

I would do 1-2 disciplines three times a week with 80-90% of 1RM. 2-4 reps and 3-6 sets with one minutes rest between.

I do grip and gym training 10-12 times at week.

Different species and different training methods fits good. One day could be 3-4 hours hard grip and second day is fast and light day. Only 15-20minutes.

• Like 2

Q. If all I could do was train grip for 5-10 mins every day, what would you suggest? Would it be better to hit a bit of everything over the week or focus on one big thing? (Eg: block weights/blobette/blob)

I would say 5-10 minutes is not enough time.

I train grip for close to an hour three times a week.

• Like 1