Inch Dumbbell + 2-45's Pinch - Bob Sundin Added!

Jedd Johnson

VERY strong, Bob! And Jedd also! Congrats to both of You!! :rock

• Like 1

Awesome !!! I know you've wanted this for a long time now - way to stick to your goal!

• Like 1

That's just insane. Congrats man.

• Like 1

I've been thinking about this lift for 2 days. This is truly world class, Guinness Book of Records type stuff.

• Like 1

Dude this is like the most impressive feat I have ever seen. To say a simple congratulations would be a complete insult to your achievement. I am just going to look on in awe.

Edited by Anthony C.
  • Like 1

Thanks Burkhard, hope to be giving you congratulations on Inch-related feats very soon!

Much deservedly!!!

thank you Martin!

WORLD CLASS stuff! congrats!

Thank you Juha! When researching this feat, the only others to do the Inch+2x45 combo other than Juha (with 20k&25k plate!), Jedd and myself that I know of are Chad Woodall (did after comp, was on YT), Adam Glass (on YT) and 6'7 325# Matt Graham, so that is pretty cool. The toughest part for me is to start the pinch part at the right time, usually i end up barely grabbing the 45s with my fingertips. .

Awesome !!! I know you've wanted this for a long time now - way to stick to your goal!

Yes, I have Chris, thank you!

Thank you Nate! I know you have it in you my friend!

Very impressive!

Thank you Mikael! I hope to do the 4x10k like you one day!

I can't even process this right now

Thank you jmatney, it still feels a bit unreal to me too. If you'd have told me I'd eventually this when i first tried the Inch...my answer would have been: no way!

Amazing.

Thank you Jose!

I've been thinking about this lift for 2 days. This is truly world class, Guinness Book of Records type stuff.

Thank you Martin, that means a lot to me, very kind of you!

• Like 1

Dude this is like the most impressive feat I have ever seen. To say a simple congratulations would be a complete insult to your achievement. I am just going to look on in awe.

Thank you Anthony, what an awesome way to express yourself! To say I had to work hard and long to get to this point would be an understatement too, the Inch-related stuff is way harder for me than pinching.

I know sometimes there are threads after great feats (often Juha's or Jedd's lol) with few replies which are simply due to people being stunned and not knowing how to express themselves. Another that comes to mind is Timo's one finger and thumb Blob lift.

I made a shortened video of the feat without me weighing everything.

• Like 1

Thanks Burkhard, hope to be giving you congratulations on Inch-related feats very soon!

Much deservedly!!!

thank you Martin!

WORLD CLASS stuff! congrats!

Thank you Juha! When researching this feat, the only others to do the Inch+2x45 combo other than Juha (with 20k&25k plate!), Jedd and myself that I know of are Chad Woodall (did after comp, was on YT), Adam Glass (on YT) and 6'7 325# Matt Graham, so that is pretty cool. The toughest part for me is to start the pinch part at the right time, usually i end up barely grabbing the 45s with my fingertips. .

Yes, I have Chris, thank you!

Thank you Nate! I know you have it in you my friend!

Very impressive!

Thank you Mikael! I hope to do the 4x10k like you one day!

I can't even process this right now

Thank you jmatney, it still feels a bit unreal to me too. If you'd have told me I'd eventually this when i first tried the Inch...my answer would have been: no way!

Amazing.

Thank you Jose!

Thank you Martin, that means a lot to me, very kind of you!

Very soon would be more than I can hope for. "Some day" fits better I'm afraid... :laugh

• Like 1

Fantastic lifting !

• Like 1

Wow! Very impressive. I can only bow down like they do in Wayne's World. "We're not worthy" lol! I can only imagine how long the build up to that took. Good to have met ya at Andrew's .....keep going!

Chris

• Like 1

Fantastic lifting !

Thank You Parris; it looks like a good one for you to knock off!

Wow! Very impressive. I can only bow down like they do in Wayne's World. "We're not worthy" lol! I can only imagine how long the build up to that took. Good to have met ya at Andrew's .....keep going!

Chris

Haha, thank you Detroit Iron4, about eight years. Nice to have met you as well and hope your training is going well.

Incredible lift Bob!

Thank you Igor!

Wow...serious" horse power to weight ratio" lift here...what did you weigh at the time of this lift? Impressive to say the least!!

• Like 1

Wow...serious" horse power to weight ratio" lift here...what did you weigh at the time of this lift? Impressive to say the least!!

Thank you DW85, I like the idea of doing feats that are considered "big guy feats", it is just fun for me to be able to do what some of the guys considered big and strong can do. I may have to start focusing more on the stereotypical "little guy" feats like grippers, etc., in 1-2 years and get a little more well-rounded.

impressive as always Bob! Congrats!!!!! I need to hang out with you one day and learn more about your training!

• Like 1

Looking on in awe.

Thank you JHenze646!

impressive as always Bob! Congrats!!!!! I need to hang out with you one day and learn more about your training!

Thank you Evan!

Thank you DW85, I like the idea of doing feats that are considered "big guy feats", it is just fun for me to be able to do what some of the guys considered big and strong can do. I may have to start focusing more on the stereotypical "little guy" feats like grippers, etc., in 1-2 years and get a little more well-rounded.

Keep up whatever your doin! Damn strong lifts no matter what! I like grippers but this is a whole different ball game...much respect.

• Like 1

Keep up whatever your doin! Damn strong lifts no matter what! I like grippers but this is a whole different ball game...much respect.

Thank you so much for the kind words. Apologies for not answering the question in your previous post-I usually weigh around 170 lbs. these days, sometimes a little more or less. Last Gripmas I weighed in at 169 lbs., 2015 King Kong I was 170 lbs and I'll weigh in again on Dec. at Gripmas 2015.