Free Q&A Grip Teleconference TODAY

Jedd Johnson

Hey there everybody!  I'm doing something I think will be pretty cool this afternoon.

At 2PM EST, I'm holding a free Team Napalm-style Q&A teleconference.

I'm planning to hold it from 2PM to 2:30PM or so, and I'm only posting about it here on the Gripboard.

To participate, all you have to do is call the following number, enter the access code, and pin, and you're all set for the Q&A.

Number:  (712) 770-4010
Access Code:  760545#
PIN: 6779#

That's it.  Hopefully, some of the stuff we cover in this call will help you to have the best year of Grip Training ever!

Looking forward to it, everybody.

Thanks,

Jedd

• Like 1

Let's get this thing started!  WOOOH!

Well, I tried to run a free Q&A.  My lunch meeting took very long, and I didn't get home until 2:05pm. or so.  I lost the call for about 60 seconds and had to call back in.  Not sure if anyone might have tried to call in during that 60 second block, but nobody called in from then until 2:30pm either.

No big deal.  I invited people from my email newsletter and had a bunch of callers.

I misunderstood I thought you meant no one called in at all. Cool, glad you had callers.

- Aaron 

On 1/14/2017 at 10:49 AM, acorn said:

I misunderstood I thought you meant no one called in at all. Cool, glad you had callers.

- Aaron 

Correct.  No one called in from the Gripboard for the 2-2:30 time slot.

After 30 minutes, I still wasn't done with what I was working on, so I sent out an email to my subscribers and got some people.