A Couple Special Offers Going on Right Now...

Jedd Johnson

I've got a couple specials going on right now...

1)  I just released the Less is More Workout, which shows the bending I've been doing in my own training, plus how I've programmed it with some of my coaching clients who wanted to tackle bending in their training.  Special intro price right now:  Less is More Bending Workout

2)  Until Christmas Day, I will send a free magazine with every DVD order I mail out.  I've got a bunch of promotional copies of POWER Magazine and My Mad Methods from when I wrote some articles for them.  Buy a DVD and as long as I'm shipping it out, you'll get a cool magazine as my gift to you.  Here's my entire catalog of products:  http://www.dieselcrew.com/catalog.htm

Only caveat is that I've gotta be sending the DVD.  If something goes out of stock, it'll come from the printer directly, so I won't be able to send anything along with it.

Thanks and have a great week!

• Like 1