Adjustable spring

Roger Roberson

Anyone know if the Vulcan springs will work on the RB adjustable? Looking for another hard spring can't find anything ATM 

I have both the RB adjustable and Vulcan red (with orange spring)

inside spring end loop end to end  RB light 4.5190",   RB hard 4.5180",  Vulcan orange 4.4025"

spring diameter  RB light 0.9865",  RB hard 0.9905",  Vulcan orange 1.0480"

Short Answer is Yes, all springs I have are inter-changeable between RB and Vulcan

Edited by Gary Gray
spelling
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Gary Gray said:

inside spring end loop end to end  RB light 4.5190",   RB hard 4.5180",  Vulcan orange 4.4025"

Short Answer is Yes, all springs I have are inter-changeable between RB and Vulcan

Awesome man thank you . I spent 20$ on a CROM spring just to test to see if it works . This makes me happy! Can't wait for it to get here Ima try CROM plus the reg hard spring cheat it shut 

6 hours ago, Gary Gray said:

5 hours ago, Roger Roberson said:

Awesome man thank you . I spent 20$ on a CROM spring just to test to see if it works . This makes me happy! Can't wait for it to get here Ima try CROM plus the reg hard spring cheat it shut 

So where's the cheapest place I could get a Vulcan spring? And how is the CROM compared to the Hard RB Spring? 

2 hours ago, Yan_Wei said:

So where's the cheapest place I could get a Vulcan spring? And how is the CROM compared to the Hard RB Spring? 

Mr hornes website sells for 20$ shipping included just will take longer to get. Not sure if it's a harder spring then the reg RB spring