Captains of Crush #3 TNS Both Hands(?)

patrickmeniru

Finally got around to recording a #3 TNS close in better quality than my first video, decided to give it a go lefty as well and to my surprise either just closed it or just missed by a fraction, either way I think I'll be able to close it lefty convincingly pretty soon, as its been a while since I trained grippers so I'm a little rusty (I think there's a little more technique involved even with TNS than people tend to think).

Anyhow, being able to dominate the #3 with both hands has been a longstanding goal of mine, so happy to be just about there (even though I think I'll chalk the left hand attempt down as a miss). Cheers for all the advice and encouragement. Might be in the market for something to help bridge the gap to the #3.5 soon.

• Like 10

Very elite!

Very cool. Now TNS one in each hand at the same time. :D

• Like 1

Very strong! Followed. 

How long is your hand from fingertip to wrist crease, btw?

2 hours ago, prana said:

Beast!

1 hour ago, anwnate said:

Very elite!

1 hour ago, Paul Markowski said:

Awesome job.....right hand destroyed it!

Thanks guys!

1 hour ago, Chez said:

Very cool. Now TNS one in each hand at the same time. :D

Haha, thanks Chez - that would be cool, although something tells me that this would be a lot harder than doing each hand separately! You've done this though right?

18 minutes ago, Squeezus said:

Very strong! Followed. 

How long is your hand from fingertip to wrist crease, btw?

Thanks! From the tip of my middle finger to the crease of my wrist is just a fraction over 21cm (21.2ish). Or 8 and 1/3 inches in old money.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cannon said:

VERY cool.  Well done.  You should follow in Doc Blob's footsteps and do a TNS CoC certification! 

Thanks Matt! Will definitely think about doing just that - although I'd like to cert both hands at the same time and not sure my left is quite up to it yet (not sure what my 3 rates as and don't want to get surprised by a particularly tough cert gripper).

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, patrickmeniru said:

Haha, thanks Chez - that would be cool, although something tells me that this would be a lot harder than doing each hand separately! You've done this though right?

Yep, I have done it and I had a video of it but a hacker got into my youtube and deleted all my older videos :(. I submitted to feat judging though and I'm the gripboard list for it. It is crazy hard. I was doing no sets reps on the 3's with each hand separately at the time, but getting them at the same time was an all out effort. Its also super hard to get on video because of the angle. I almost passed out. My legs were all wobbly and I had to fight to keep from falling. 

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, Chez said:

Yep, I have done it and I had a video of it but a hacker got into my youtube and deleted all my older videos :(. I submitted to feat judging though and I'm the gripboard list for it. It is crazy hard. I was doing no sets reps on the 3's with each hand separately at the time, but getting them at the same time was an all out effort. Its also super hard to get on video because of the angle. I almost passed out. My legs were all wobbly and I had to fight to keep from falling. 

Oh no wonder it your old channel was filled with japanese stuff suddenly :D

• Like 1

Power!

15 minutes ago, prana said:

Oh no wonder it your old channel was filled with japanese stuff suddenly :D

ya, super pissed. I wish I could find the person who did it. But I have another channel going. I spent this year recovering from an injury but I plan on being even stronger than ever next year so i'll post even better stuff. . 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Chez said:

ya, super pissed. I wish I could find the person who did it. But I have another channel going. I spent this year recovering from an injury but I plan on being even stronger than ever next year so i'll post even better stuff. . 

I was wondering the same thing the other day....I was on your channel months back and all was ok....4 days ago, I thought I would have to learn another language to read your channel.

Just now, Paul Markowski said:

I was wondering the same thing the other day....I was on your channel months back and all was ok....4 days ago, I thought I would have to learn another language to read your channel.

ya, I can't even get in to delete it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chez said:

ya, I can't even get in to delete it. 

What is your new YouTube address?

3 minutes ago, Paul Markowski said:

What is your new YouTube address?

Check out the last video I uploaded in my log. The 174 RGC off hand close. That is on the new youtube. 

Edited by Chez
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Chez said:

Check out the last video I uploaded in my log. The 174 RGC off hand close. That is on the new youtube. 

Found it...nice Power brother!  Easy close....I like the "set"...quick and effective....that is my problem at times....slow, tortuous "set" that kills my energy both physically and psychologically!

3 hours ago, Cannon said:

VERY cool.  Well done.  You should follow in Doc Blob's footsteps and do a TNS CoC certification! 

Yep! I assume you mean Dockery. 

Or @patrickmeniru could follow in my footsteps and do the ultimate in COC cert redundancy and CCS the #3 with both hands and then TNS it with both hands. :)

2 hours ago, bencrush said:

Great close righty! It might've been closed lefty too. 

1 hour ago, bencrush said:

Yep! I assume you mean Dockery. 

Or @patrickmeniru could follow in my footsteps and do the ultimate in COC cert redundancy and CCS the #3 with both hands and then TNS it with both hands. :)

Thanks @bencrush ( <-- I didn't realise we could do that now!) Yeah I'm a little disappointed I didn't hold on a little longer so that the camera could get a better angle, but there's always next time!

And definitely, I think I'd do the CCS first just to have it in the bag and then try for the TNS!

Edited by patrickmeniru
  • Like 1

Super impressive, dude!

On 11/30/2016 at 10:36 AM, Chez said:

I was there for that one Chez one of the most serious gripper fears ive witnessed !

• Like 2