Captains of Crush #3 TNS Both Hands(?)

patrickmeniru

1 hour ago, Tank Andrade said:

I was there for that one Chez one of the most serious gripper fears ive witnessed !

Thanks bud, But I think you are confusing that one for another. Only my sister was there to video that one. We finally got a good video the third time. I closed them all 3 times that day but the first two vids got messed up. I have almost passed out several times so its easy to get my gripper feats mixed up, HAHA!

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Chez said:

Thanks bud, But I think you are confusing that one for another. Only my sister was there to video that one. We finally got a good video the third time. I closed them all 3 times that day but the first two vids got messed up. I have almost passed out several times so its easy to get my gripper feats mixed up, HAHA!

hhmm was def a double #3 tns one of many im sure !  Def not the only time ive seen you almost go crashing afterwards lol

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Tank Andrade said:

hhmm was def a double #3 tns one of many im sure !  Def not the only time ive seen you almost go crashing afterwards lol

Well played sir. Me almost passing out has happened a lot. I'm an idiot, but at least no one can doubt my effort. 

• Like 1

On 30-11-2016 at 4:21 PM, patrickmeniru said:

Thanks Matt! Will definitely think about doing just that - although I'd like to cert both hands at the same time and not sure my left is quite up to it yet (not sure what my 3 rates as and don't want to get surprised by a particularly tough cert gripper).

Very cool man. Nice. Why not try /buy a rated gripper around 150lbs and then you know it for sure?

21 hours ago, Geralt said:

Very cool man. Nice. Why not try /buy a rated gripper around 150lbs and then you know it for sure?

Thanks Geralt - I'd happily try a 150ish rated gripper, but don't know anyone that has one near where I live in London and although I think grippers are cool and would like to close my #3.5 sometime soon, they aren't really a training priority for me so I don't want to buy one that may well end up being a very similar gripper to one I already own.

On 3-12-2016 at 6:40 PM, patrickmeniru said:

Thanks Geralt - I'd happily try a 150ish rated gripper, but don't know anyone that has one near where I live in London and although I think grippers are cool and would like to close my #3.5 sometime soon, they aren't really a training priority for me so I don't want to buy one that may well end up being a very similar gripper to one I already own.

I see! Well, you are as it seems, if you ever decide to cert on the #3, more than ready man. Closing a 3 TNS both hands is pretty much a really strong feat on it's own. 

Nice!

On 12/4/2016 at 7:44 PM, Geralt said:

I see! Well, you are as it seems, if you ever decide to cert on the #3, more than ready man. Closing a 3 TNS both hands is pretty much a really strong feat on it's own. 

On 12/5/2016 at 6:38 AM, Alawadhi said:

Nice!

Thanks guys, really appreciate it!