[DieselCrew.com] Black Friday Sale & Special CONTEST!

Jedd Johnson

This year's Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale is RUNNING WILD!

View it here, now:  DieselCrew.com

I've knocked prices down on just about every single product I've ever put out.

Grip Workouts are all $9.99

Monthly Muscle Programs are all $20

And many other ebooks, digital videos and DVD's have been marked down by to $10 to $20.

If there's been something you've wanted to get for a while, NOW is the time to grab it.

As an added Bonus, whoever makes the biggest overall purchase will get a free 30-minute coaching  call with me.

These prices are good through Monday.  After that, this page will go BYE BYE.  DieselCrew.com Black Friday Specials

Thanks, and all the best in your training.

Jedd

P.S.  For the Coaching Call Contest, I will be reaching out to you through the email address provided through the Paypal transaction.  If you do not use your Paypal email address, just email me at jedd.diesel@gmail.com from your primary address after you make a purchase.

Also, if you want to send a check or Money Order through the mail, you can feel free to do so, but it must be received no later than Tuesday, 11/29 at 5PM.

Please make payment out to Jedd Johnson & send to:
Jedd Johnson
PO Box 806
Wyalusing PA 18853

Please include a hand-written note along with your payment that includes your email address or phone number, so I can get a hold of you, in case you're the winner!  Here's the page for the DieselCrew.com Black Friday Specials
  • Like 1

I like to run one crazy sale a year, just before Christmas, to help people out.  Kind of fun to see and hear from new customers.