Unique opportunity | $18.33 CoCs

Cannon

We have about 45 CoCs which have some flash rust inside the sealed package. We are offering GripBoard members a unique opportunity to buy them at a reduced price. You must buy 3 (total $55). You can buy multiples of 3.  You can also buy more than 1 of the same level.  

This is as bad as they get and most are in better condition than this:

IMG_9566.JPG

As you can see in the next picture, most of the "rust" actually stays on the package. The spring will be a little discolored, probably forever. I buffed the gripper with some steel wool and oil. 

IMG_9568.PNG

The gripper is absolutely 100% functional. Again, most of these have far less discoloring than the photo example. If you don't care about that then this is a great opportunity to save some money! 

So how does this work?  Just email info@cannonpowerworks.com and we'll take care of you.  There is a limited supply on a first come basis.  These are the ONLY levels you can choose from.  I will delete levels if they sell out:

4 sold out

Take advantage!

• Like 4

We wanted to require an order of 3 of these in order to move them.  We got some interest, but didn't move anywhere near the bulk of them.  Email us if you would have wanted 1 or 2 and we can work something out.  info@cannonpowerworks.com

Howdy all, one more note here.  I'm getting a lot of requests to have these rated.  In order to get the deal, I'm trying to unload them "as is".  Allowing the rating service would mean I have to open them and clean them, which is what I'm trying to avoid.  I just want to move them.  I hope that makes sense.   

Thanks to everyone who purchased.  We will need to open these and freshen up the rest. :)