What lighter Blob (- 45lb) are you looking for?

anwnate

I have the opportunity to buy a large set of lighter Yorks.  At the moment, I'm unsure whether each one is USA or Fatman.  Before committing to such a purchase, I'd like to see how much interest/need there is for lighter blobs.  (yes, they will be sold reasonably)  Please let me know if you are looking for any of these for yourself or medley collection.  The numbers below are the actual weight of each blob. There is no commitment of course.  Just looking at interest.  Thanks.  

• Like 2

Been looking for a 25 for a long time, so definitely put me down for that one if possible  :)

7 hours ago, Adam Juncker said:

I would be interested in a 35 and 37.5

Hmmmm.  Your lucky day.  Someone's got a reasonable 37.7 on sale right now.

• Like 1

I'd be interested in a 42.5

2 hours ago, anwnate said:

Hmmmm.  Your lucky day.  Someone's got a reasonable 37.7 on sale right now.

I've been watching it. For the sake of my marriage I should prolly wait a week or two before buying anymore grip stuff. Bought about 5 blobs and crusher in the last few weeks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Adam Juncker said:

I've been watching it. For the sake of my marriage I should prolly wait a week or two before buying anymore grip stuff. Bought about 5 blobs and crusher in the last few weeks.

Ha.  It's an addiction we all understand. 

16 hours ago, Tank Andrade said:

i need a 40#

Will bring to Gripmas.

15 hours ago, Adam Juncker said:

I would be interested in a 35 and 37.5

I'll ship the 37.5.  It could be a while on the 35.

12 hours ago, wobbler said:

Been looking for a 25 for a long time, so definitely put me down for that one if possible  :)

Should have a half 50 for yah tomorrow.

9 hours ago, acromegaman said:

15 and 20 for my boy to grow into.

They will ship tomorrow.

7 hours ago, temmmeeee said:

I'd be interested in a 42.5

Those only come from 80lb fatman.  It may be some time on that one.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Any light blobs left?

6 hours ago, Sapper88 said:

Any light blobs left?

Not from that batch no.  What are you looking for?

tmp_22495-c4400eb7473098ba6fa9a1a537fe9025200ad2fc884b8fa5e8d38a8da0b54c46316023449.jpg

• Like 1

Hahaha. Honestly I'm not sure. I've never tried any blobs. I have decent hand size and been working my thumbs pretty hard lately. I was going to guess I could do a 40 lb but I don't know if that is just wishful thinking. You have any suggestions or a lift you can compare the numbers to? Like maybe the ironmind blockbuster?  I know it's straight sides versus sloped, making it very different. Just don't know how to ballpark gage it without trying some.

11 hours ago, anwnate said:

Not from that batch no.  What are you looking for?

tmp_22495-c4400eb7473098ba6fa9a1a537fe9025200ad2fc884b8fa5e8d38a8da0b54c46316023449.jpg

19 minutes ago, Sapper88 said:

Hahaha. Honestly I'm not sure. I've never tried any blobs. I have decent hand size and been working my thumbs pretty hard lately. I was going to guess I could do a 40 lb but I don't know if that is just wishful thinking. You have any suggestions or a lift you can compare the numbers to? Like maybe the ironmind blockbuster?  I know it's straight sides versus sloped, making it very different. Just don't know how to ballpark gage it without trying some.

Get ahold of a hex dumbbell and do an inverted lift on it (pinch one end while it's standing up).  While lb to lb... it's not a direct comparison, it'll give you something to work with.  From what you are saying, I wouldn't bother with anything under a half 80 (which tend to run heavy anyway).  If you can pull off an inverted 50lb DB...I'd try an acquire a full 50lb blob.  Without attempting...a half 90 is a safe bet.  It's a good warmup piece...and easy to sell if you want to reinvest that money.

awesome, thanks for the comparison.  I'm going to see where I'm at on that lift tonight.. Maybe I can pay you for one and just grab it at sj4 if shipping is crazy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sapper88 said:

awesome, thanks for the comparison.  I'm going to see where I'm at on that lift tonight.. Maybe I can pay you for one and just grab it at sj4 if shipping is crazy.

Shipping generally is $13.65.    You may not have seen, but we have Traveling Blobs here on the Gripboard.  It's a system to borrow blobs for only the price of shipping one way.

It's for Level 3 contributors...who have been here for 2 years.  However there is a caveat that a member can vouch for you.  Upon meeting you at SJ4 I can certainly do that.  Take a look see.  I'll keep an eye out...and you can always post in the "wanted to buy" section.

1 hour ago, KapMan said:

Id be interested in 15,25,35

I've no current selling blobs but I'll hit you up if I locate any.  

19 minutes ago, anwnate said:

Shipping generally is $13.65.    You may not have seen, but we have Traveling Blobs here on the Gripboard.  It's a system to borrow blobs for only the price of shipping one way.

It's for Level 3 contributors...who have been here for 2 years.  However there is a caveat that a member can vouch for you.  Upon meeting you at SJ4 I can certainly do that.  Take a look see.  I'll keep an eye out...and you can always post in the "wanted to buy" section.

I've no current selling blobs but I'll hit you up if I locate any.  

Thanks brother if you find some ill pick them up at SJ4.