Has Anyone Ever Tried These??

temmmeeee

Okay so I recently (finally) got some olympic plates for various feats and what not. I like to do weird/awkward exercises and experiment. So after some strict(ish) plate curls I decided to try 1 in each arm simultaneously with 35 lb plates. It's a lot more awkward because it's got to be wider to prevent a collision at the top and throws off balance a lot. I searched here and youtube for a similar thing and only found it with 25's. Was wondering if there are some elite people out there who have tried and succeeded with 35's ( or even 45's) under strict conditions. Seems like an fun feat to try out and it'd be cool to see one of you BAMF's totally own it. I have an attempt here but it's very sloppy and not strict. Eventually I hope to get it down a lot more strict and without losing some balance/control.

• Like 1