Rebecca Roberts coc #2 ccs

Paul Savage

Becca doing the #2. She was ill and having an off day, would get 2-3 reps normally I'm sure. She also got 33.75kg half way up on wrist wrench.

• Like 10

Very impressive.

Be careful letting the gripper pop open that fast, weird things can happen in the wrist.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, wobbler said:

Very impressive.

Be careful letting the gripper pop open that fast, weird things can happen in the wrist.

Indeed...with grippers near my max, I've had tweaks on the tendons in the hand.

Go Becca!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, wobbler said:

Very impressive.

Yeah thanks, she was told not to do that again as soon as I stoped filming. She's still new to grip training at this point.

15 minutes ago, bencrush said:

Very strong! 

She was actually gutted she was 'so weak' in this session haha is ahead of where I was 5 months into training, this is actually her weaker hand.

10 minutes ago, Paul Savage said:

Yeah thanks, she was told not to do that again as soon as I stoped filming. She's still new to grip training at this point.

Jeeeeeez.  I see a 20mm #3 close in her future.

7 minutes ago, anwnate said:

Jeeeeeez.  I see a 20mm #3 close in her future.

Oh easy, she will cert the #3 never mind 20mm block, 1 to 2 years she will cert the #3. She might very well be world's strongest woman in a years time, is already uk's strongest woman and grip is her strongest thing. We did 8 weeks of focus on grip and bodybuilding to start off training and she had world class grip at the end of it. She has a lot of raw talent of course it helps a lot having me as her coach/partner also.

• Like 1