USA Irongrip bars group buy

anwnate

If you wish to order any Irongrip bars from Russia, feel free to add your name here on this thread.  I will front the buy and coordinate the cheapest shipping address.  If it's mine, I'll flat rate each order to yall.  I won't be taking payments until you receive the bars.  If there are issues, I will address them and reclaim monies from the insurance.

Please PM me with your final order within 2 weeks from today. This thread (and order) will be closed and locked in two Saturdays.  Please understand that the order may be held at Russian customs for months so do not count on them being here soon...or ever.

Note: This order is for unbraced bars due to box size shipping cost issues.

• Like 6

I would like to be in on this.  Is there anyone who is familiar with these bars that i could PM and get some advice?  I'm just not sure where what i've already bent compares, I want to make sure i get the best goal bars i can.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, acromegaman said:

Nate I would like the following please.

10- 200kg 

5- 215kg

Damn lol

• Like 2

Yes comrade! 5 pieces of 205kg, 5 of 215kg, and 5 of 220kg please! - Russian vodka sold separately....

• Like 1

Wait - I just read that a 150kg IG bar is supposed to be like a red - aren't reds around 450lbs? Except the new ones of course - 1kg = 2.2lbs right? Except in Russia?...

6 hours ago, Anton.Torrella said:

Wait - I just read that a 150kg IG bar is supposed to be like a red - aren't reds around 450lbs? Except the new ones of course - 1kg = 2.2lbs right? Except in Russia?...

Yes. You can roughly triple irongrip ratings to get an approximate Krahling style rating.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Anton.Torrella said:

See ratings chart at that link^

• Like 1

Yes I see, thanks guys. I'd like to please change my order to 5 pieces of 155kg, 5 of 165kg, 5 of 170kg, and 5 of 175kg. Thanks!

• Like 1

Thanks to @wobbler for doing some legwork.  Apparently there are a number of nails unavailable at the moment.

Please look at the chart below and adjust your order as necessary.  

Please PM me with your final order by 9/7.  Thanks.

available.JPG

On September 25, 2016 at 0:14 AM, Anton.Torrella said:

Yes comrade! 5 pieces of 205kg, 5 of 215kg, and 5 of 220kg please! - Russian vodka sold separately....

Anton those are 600+ pound bars bro. 

4 hours ago, EJ Livesey said:

Anton those are 600+ pound bars bro. 

Don't discourage him bro.  Hold the beer ;)

J/K He figured it out.  I hope you are well my friend.

• Like 2

In all seriousness, I have bent 5 x 150kg, 8 mm hex bars recently.  They are 10# harder than any Red I have easy.  Kink is way harder.

TL;DR:  Iron grip bars are basically kg x 3 = poundage.  

Edited by Mike Sharkey
  • Like 1

Haha yes, I figured that out - Thanks for the vote of confidence though Mike - Yea I hear these bars are harder than advertised and require the bender to be strong as bear - also I'm seeing two separate bending robots at the same time - one of you must have found that binary butt tattoo

On Saturday, September 24, 2016 at 9:54 PM, acromegaman said:

Nate I would like the following please.

10- 200kg 

5- 215kg

I'll have what this gentleman is having!  ^^^

Not sure if I can still keep up with Delmar, but I'll try!?  😎

Thanks Nate... yer a stand-up guy sir! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, robertmiller67 said:

I'll have what this gentleman is having!  ^^^

Not sure if I can still keep up with Delmar, but I'll try!?  😎

Thanks Nate... yer a stand-up guy sir! 

I actually changed my order Robert to some smaller stock that I'm planning to barehand. Hopefully.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2016 at 10:39 AM, anwnate said:

I will front the buy and coordinate the cheapest shipping address.

Dam. Didn't know you were baller like that. I need to get my Christmas wish list going. 

• Like 2

Ok after much consideration I would love 2 x 180's, 2 x 185's, 2 x 195's, 2 x 200's, 2 x 205's, 3 x 210's, 3 x 215's....thank you very much for doing this.

Guys.  

Everything was in stock (we did not clean em out of any), has now been paid for...AND..

because of the order size, the IGC team decided to pay for the shipping to the US!  :rock:rock:rock

Thanks to @KRC and the rest of you for pushing to make this happen.

There won't be an arrival date until it hits US soil.  I will let you know as soon as I know. :) 

• Like 8