Goal coc4 quickly

jojo8

2 hours ago, mgalovic said:

Quite frankly, I'm not exactly sure how it all works, but I do believe both of those things can be beneficial. Our body parts are connected, so they start a chain reaction. Even if toxins are not being released in the sweat directly, I believe it is somehow still aiding in the process of cleansing. For example, some people say that vitamin C does not fight a cold, but your immune system uses it up rapidly when fighting a cold. So, indirectly it is beneficial. 

I believe being sedentary causes blockages. Working grip alone doesn't require that much movement. Not to be funny, but I couldn't tell you how many times I'd void my bowels after a good run. Ok, it's a little funny, but that's removing toxins. It could probably help shake some small gall stones out of the gall bladder. It sort of massages and stimulates tissues and increases circulation. Blood vessels dilate, and the blood is enriched with oxygen. I believe that kind of cardio- respiratory exercise is good for our blood vessels, and thus our organs. It really gets the "juices" flowing. It's good for the heart too. 

So pretty much you just like making things up.

Your belief in pseudoscience is laughable and when you talk about stupid things like "sweating out impurities" "shaking up the organs" "Our body parts are connected, so they start a chain reaction" it calls into question all of your advice.

Maybe re-frame from giving advice on things you clearly know nothing about like training, and anything dealing with the human body until you know what the parts actually do.

Are you also a flatearther as well?

Well, intense cardio has shown to increase HGH and IGF1 levels in the blood up to 700% lasting several hours after the workout. Both of these have a strong regenerative effect on muscle and connective tissue. So including running in your workout routine can definitely be a good idea for improving your recovery and strength/muscle gain over a long time. And on top of that it's also good for your overall health.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, jojo8 said:

I measure 1.82 for 80kg with a lot of fast swith fiber of muscle after my analysis I have much strength I was surprised to see my this is not my thing I'm not premature five months and three weeks 2 1kg at birth and has lost weight 900g i was very very small'm more interested in the latter was my only 70kg I'm embarrassed my father weighs 130kg 1m84 has always been very thick witch big bones at 14 weighed more than 80 kg abs with my mother is 1m74 wide and thin I've ever been very hard at school often told me that I was no whatsoever they laughed at me the opposite of my dad who annoy all world and nobody bothered I had very big shoes I walk on duck call me 48 I saw dennis rogers on TV and I discovered that I board a small potential by breaking big key with easily my thumb roll frying very fast first try never do That before after i look dennis rogers on youtube i tears a deck cards first try, bending a frying rock and metal deck tearing a big loots newspapers, tearing tennis ball first try, tearing a can. tear a thick towel. I discovered the isometry with respect to after-dennis rogers old time strongman research I want to become stronger than dennis rogers and Had a freak strengh.

Based on what you say, you definitely have some strong potential.  post some videos.  there are plenty of world class athletes on here that can help you on your journey.  maybe try your hand at bending some steel :D

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Squeezus said:

The CoC4 is not a "quick" goal. Realistically, you may train for years never close it. Similar to a 900lb deadlift, it is absolutely elite and at the limits of current human physiology.

That said, in encourage you to train to be as strong as you can be and hope that some day you attain your goal. There is a lot of good advice here, so absorb everything you can.

I would take a 900lb deadlift over a #4 cert any day of the week.

55 minutes ago, jojo8 said:

FB_IMG_1474585069998.jpg

You have very flat feet and your ankle pronates a lot. You should see a podiatrist because that will catch up with if you lift heavy. I would know. I have the same problem and needed surgery almost 3 years ago

Edited by Chez

Those are some very impressive photographs!

Hate to ask after looking at those photos, but...what IM Gripper level can you currently close?

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

There have been several places in this thread where I have wanted to insert the philosopher below into the mix:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Chez said:

There are tons of ways to train and everyone responds differently. I still say start slow, log your progress so you evaluate your results and over time change things to find what works best. You may be one of those guys who recovers quickly and responds best to frequent punishing workouts. If that is the case, you can up the intensity and frequency gradually. 

This is all discussion and people giving opinions. No one is right or wrong. It is good to get different opinions. When I started on the board, I researched various training techniques and experimented with them to find what works best for me.  

I have not been closing grippers for very long but one thing I have learned is to scour the internet for any and all opinions on the subject...I have tried more than a few things (different "sets"; styles, reps, frequency, etc)...took a while for me to find out what works (at least for now) best for me!!  Some of the advice that I found from some of the best grip masters out there is simply not for me....not conducive to making gains...very individual.  One thing I do know is I certainly cannot do grip training more than 3 times a week at most....many weeks I only do it twice a week,,,,depends "how my hands feel".  I am presently on a vacation with the family in Myrtle Beach, SC for 7 days....have not done grip for 5 straight days....hands feel great right now...maybe I was on the verge of overtraining.....looking forward to my Sunday workout!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hubgeezer said:

Hate to ask after looking at those photos, but...what IM Gripper level can you currently close?

For the sake of trying to establish a starting point, I too wish to know what IM gripper you can currently close.

You've asked the question and several board members are clearly keen to offer up their 2 cents and help you if they can - but a bit more detail would be helpful.

15 hours ago, Jared Goguen said:

Your belief in pseudoscience is laughable and when you talk about stupid things like "sweating out impurities" "shaking up the organs" "Our body parts are connected, so they start a chain reaction" it calls into question all of your advice.

Maybe re-frame from giving advice on things you clearly know nothing about like training, and anything dealing with the human body until you know what the parts actually do.

Even doctors will tell you they do not fully understand mechanisms of action in our bodies. I speak based on my own research and experience. That's far from just making things up. 

Take it at face value. Do your own trial and research, and decide for yourself what works for you. If you disagree with me, that's fine. You're entitled to your opinion.

My opinions are not set in stone. I'm open constructive criticism. If I have an opinion I feel like sharing that's what I'll do. Take it or leave it. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Jared Goguen said:

Well geez; even if his beliefs are wrong or considered different from the norm, one should respect his fellow man and not compare another (mockingly) to a group of people he finds deplorable. 

Edited by Yan_Wei
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, jojo8 said:

i can close a 0,5 and a 1

Dude. Not trying to be mean but you don't know how huge a jump from a 1 to 4 is. It's light years away. if you go from a #1 to a #4 in 4 months that will blow away the fastest progress in history. Set more reasonable goals first.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Chez said:

Dude. Not trying to be mean but you don't know how huge a jump from a 1 to 4 is. It's light years away. if you go from a #1 to a #4 in 4 months that will blow away the fastest progress in history. Set more reasonable goals first.

I'm with Chez on this. I started out with the #2 and a year short of a decade, I just closed a gripper that rated at 205 lbs a couple of days ago. Long story short, this takes time for nearly everyone to build up and hit those numbers.

Play around at first with gripper volume until you find what works and then use it for everything its worth to you. But manage the goals more realistic and update them when you're about to hit them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, John McCarter said:

I'm with Chez on this. I started out with the #2 and a year short of a decade, I just closed a gripper that rated at 205 lbs a couple of days ago. Long story short, this takes time for nearly everyone to build up and hit those numbers.

Play around at first with gripper volume until you find what works and then use it for everything its worth to you. But manage the goals more realistic and update them when you're about to hit them.

Dam John. Why did you sell the grippers. Attack the mm ladder

Edited by Chez

Just now, Chez said:

Dam John. Why did you sell the grippers. Attack the mm ladder

I stated my reasons in my training log. " I've been training hand grippers for 9 years and done everything I will ever need to do. I've certified on all the grippers I could ever want (MM0-4 right hand, MM1 Left hand, COC#3, FBBC Hard, GHP7), reached my physical limits by finally closing a gripper rated over 200lb. I've put thousands of reps down on certain grippers and I really have nothing left to prove to myself in that regard. Will I be sad giving that up? Nope. I'm sure I'll use the grip machines and adjustable from time to time to get the clicks out when I feel the urge."

As for any possible mm certification attempts in the future, it's not going to happen again. I just don't have it in me anymore. After the MM3 I just couldn't hit it like I once did. I have other goals I want to achieve in my life that I don't want to focus around hand grippers. Besides, I can always get the whole line of GHP grippers if I'm inclined to train hand grippers again.

Didn't know you have been training that long. I'm at a little over 5 years with breaks for injuries 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, John McCarter said:

Very nice John! Did you record this close by any chance? 

Im gonna be straight with you. If all you can close is a "1." Youde better forget that 4 in 4. Infact forget a 3 in a year. If you're trolling, get on with it and get  yourself a ban. If youre just misguided, do yourself a favor and use the search button. Youre being a child.