2016 Gripmas Carol

climber511

Happy for you Nate! You and jedd will be missed.

Henze, I'm coming for you!!

• Like 2

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• climber511

• JHenze646

• anwnate

• Anthony C.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll try and post a picture of the gift Nate sent down for me.  Very generous and totally AWESOME!!!!  A place of honor on the wall of the Gripmas Carol.  If I'm right (and I think I am) this is the tenth Gripmas Carol event.  As of now I plan to hold two more - I will be 70 then and want  couple World Age Group Records.

• Like 3

On 12/8/2016 at 10:24 PM, anwnate said:

Unbelievably...today, my wife and I were informed that a baby will be born in the next four weeks...and we will be given the opportunity to adopt.

We will be meeting the mother and family on...this Saturday.  After years waiting on this special list (via a Doctor), our time has come.

There are a number of factors that still need to be worked out...but things look very positive at the moment.

I had made up my mind to attend whether or not I could compete...but this was a situation I hadn't counted on.

To honor all those making the journey to Grip Mecca (Yol Bolsun Gym)...

I am going to donate a CPW Grip Sugar Skull T shirt (color of your choice) to the best trip report for this year's Gripmas Contest.

Good luck to all the competitors...and to you prospective writers...don't let Cottrell walk away with this one! ;)  

CANNON_BLACK-FRONT_1024x1024.png

@anwnate this is really cool. Once you decide on the best write-up, let us know. We'll donote the shirt in honor of your soon-to-be-larger family!

• Like 3

I had a hard time printing that result cell sheet as it seemed to include Living Legends results.  Had my wife make me a new excel sheet so I can print it out.

I am trying to start a binder so this works better for my records.  Let me know if you notice any mistakes

rich

Gripmas 2016printable.xlsx-2.xlsx

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Cannon said:

@anwnate this is really cool. Once you decide on the best write-up, let us know. We'll donate the shirt in honor of your soon-to-be-larger family!

That's fantastic man.  Big thanks to you and Kristy.

I won't just be judging myself...gonna quietly collect a few opinions on them.  

Hopefully we can get a number of them.  I'm hoping @climber511 will do a writeup on his on comp.  He's written a number of good reports in the past. :) 

Thanks again Matt!

• Like 1

Just finished up washing the entire gym floor and putting everything back the way is was - a couple long half days for Tee and I. :)  Thanks babe for helping out - you make Gripmas possible!

Nate - I have part one of The Gripmas Story typed up. 

• Like 5