Narrow tetting grippers

Roger Roberson

Hey guys I just bought a Narrow world class ext gripper from Mr Bill Ennis from weightlifterswarehouse . My question is anyone who may have this gripper plus the regular one how much harder is th narrow then the regular . Also I kno you have to get them rated to kno this . Just a round about number anyone that has had them rated. Any info is much appreciated thanks.

3 hours ago, Roger Roberson said:

Hey guys I just bought a Narrow world class ext gripper from Mr Bill Ennis from weightlifterswarehouse . My question is anyone who may have this gripper plus the regular one how much harder is th narrow then the regular . Also I kno you have to get them rated to kno this . Just a round about number anyone that has had them rated. Any info is much appreciated thanks.

I had a WC (it was a regular I believe, the distance between the handles was like a CoC gripper; 60-70 mm) and it was alright, but I didn't want it so I got rid of it (it was about as strong as my GHP 10). Narrow grippers like the Silvis Dinosaur Hunters (my T-Rex was preset to 125 & I can more or less close that) or Heavy Grips I guess require a bit more strength because the spring is coiled to where the ends are close together. I don't really mind either, as long as they suit a purpose for me. I guess you could look at narrow grippers (depending on the spread) to be like starting off with a ccs set or something.

Not exactly the same, but you can look at the CPW ratings data to compare the RB regular and narrow average ratings to get a general idea.

O wow the narrow rb365 is a lot more lighter then the regular. Dang I hope the narrow WC is not weaker lol was looking for a stronger gripper to cheat shut. 

I feel a narrow spread doesn't totally nerf a gripper, and I'd imagine especially not with a monster like that. I have a regular spread WC and can barely chest crush it let alone attempt to cheat close. I doubt the narrow WC would even be remotely "weak". :)

Yeah I hope so my palm has done got used to the pressure I guess doesn't hurt anymore after a workout . I have the Thor ext handle but that thing is another Monster in its own league that thing still laughs at me lol

I did some research on the grip board and was thinking that the narrow WC was the name of the gripper . Cause I have a thin handle old BB Pro I ordered few years back with the 5/8 handle's . So that's what I ordered from mr Bill Ennis is a WC ext handle 5/8 should be alittle tougher hopefully . Was able to cheat shut the regular WC ext 60 times per hand last night . Right wrist ached alittle but the rest over the weekend def helped