Crushed to Dust Challenge cert attempt

John McCarter

Strong! I was worried you weren't going to get that #2 and the hub 😀

• Like 2

Bro ...great work, obviously very strong...Not trying to be a downer but the rt came up pretty tilted on your attempt as your hand wasn't centered. 

"2.   The lifter grabs the Rolling Thunder handle in approximately its center and lifts with the handle remaining approximately parallel to the ground."

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, jvance said:

Bro ...great work, obviously very strong...Not trying to be a downer but the rt came up pretty tilted on your attempt as your hand wasn't centered. 

"2.   The lifter grabs the Rolling Thunder handle in approximately its center and lifts with the handle remaining approximately parallel to the ground."

If I'm being honest, I noticed this as well. Not taking anything away from the lift since it was really strong but I'm a little ocd.

Edited by Chez
  • Like 1

It's cool guys. That wasn't something I noticed or attempted to do. Besides, if it passes or fails I'm down with what ever Ironmind goes with. Just wanted to actually do this.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chez said:

Strong! I was worried you weren't going to get that #2 and the hub 😀

I was slightly worried that the gripper was going to fly out my hand and the hub was to do flips...just kidding. Those were super easy. The rolling thunder I didn't know if it was going to come up or not and just went for it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, John McCarter said:

It's cool guys. That wasn't something I noticed or attempted to do. Besides, if it passes or fails I'm down with what ever Ironmind goes with. Just wanted to actually do this.

You are a class act John. Congrats on running a successful competition.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chez said:

You are a class act John. Congrats on running a successful competition.

Thanks Chez! It was a great time and I learned so much about what goes into a contest. I have major respect to all the people who run comps now.

• Like 2