Does anyone in Europe have an Inch replica?

Liam Trott

Based on some other discussions here I am not sure. I wanted to know if someone in the EU (or near to it) had an Inch replica. I am going to start training seriously for the Inch soon but buying a decent replica to lift isn't going to happen this decade so I was wondering if someone has one I can come and lift when the time comes.

• Like 1

You are welcome. I have two INCH replicas.

• Like 5

@Kashtan and @Juha Harju I will be in touch when I am strong! I am going to start Inch training in November after King Kong Grip. I have an Inch trainer on the way.

I am <140lbs most of the time but I am confident with consistent training I can lift it.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Liam Trott said:

I am <140lbs most of the time but I am confident with consistent training I can lift it.

You should go watch some of Bob's videos, as far as I know he's the smallest man to lift the inch (170lb I think?) if you really want to make a run at it make you should contact him. @odin

https://www.youtube.com/user/odinsundin/videos

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Liam Trott said:

@Kashtan and @Juha Harju I will be in touch when I am strong! I am going to start Inch training in November after King Kong Grip. I have an Inch trainer on the way.

Great! The FBBC? 

@Jared Goguen I will have a look at his videos and hit him up. I am going to start out with timed holds and should be able to work through my noob gains quite quickly. After that some decent programming will be important. Thanks for the pointer.

• Like 1

Hi Mattia, it is great to see other grip trainees in Italy. Which region are you in? What producer did your Inch come from?

I am in Alto Adige. Can you let me know when your shop is up? Does your Inch have the same dimensions as the original? Do you have pictures?

Edited by Liam Trott

I see a vacation to Italy for some members in the future. :D

We should pin Inch replica's on google maps. Don't know how to do it but it would be cool. 

Edited by Grind
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I thinks we have a first official Inch replica in the Netherlands. 

It looks like one but I'm not 100% sure (if it is it must came from the U.S.). Now we can compare how the Inch replica compares to the 'pro dumbbell' inch trainer. 
It's not that far away from my homegym about 90km. :D

Edited by Grind
  • Like 1

There are more than 10 Inches in Germany.