Christmas came early. Inch bell. Euro. York blob. LBH

Gingernaut25

After alot of set backs I finally got delivery of what's listed in the title.  Had a buddy coming to Edmonton from our hometown in Nova Scotia said he could grab it from Winnipeg on his way out.  

Waited half my life for the chance to lift the inch. ...

And an encore.  Blob plus inch. 

• Like 14

Wow...     dominating lifts!  Keep it up, man!

• Like 1

Someone get this man a fatman blob and bigger dumbbell.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, MRabich said:

I believe you one of the very few people that has a chance to clean (and press) the Inch.

Thanks everyone!  

I'm setting a lofty goal of an inch clean and press in the next 6 months.  I did my other bell, one scale said 150.8. Another said 148.8,  so in terms of weight it doesn't sound far off too the avg fella. But this is one forum that knows better lol in grip 5 lbs is the difference between nice lift and glued to the floor! 

• Like 4

Wow man. You really are a freak of nature! Heck you said if you farm walk 400LB in each hand and close a CoC #3 then your safe. I guess you are way more than safe. You might win a ticket to come to Dubai :P

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

Wow man. You really are a freak of nature! Heck you said if you farm walk 400LB in each hand and close a CoC #3 then your safe. I guess you are way more than safe. You might win a ticket to come to Dubai :P

Lol I dunno what I could offer dubai that yall don't already have!  Be a hell of a trip if I survived the heat though!  

19 minutes ago, Gingernaut25 said:

Lol I dunno what I could offer dubai that yall don't already have!  Be a hell of a trip if I survived the heat though!  

As a dark skinned Canuck I melt in the States, Jay as a fish-bellied white dude would just flash into a cloud of ash in Dubai haha!

9 hours ago, Gingernaut25 said:

Haha no problem you will survive. There are AC's everywhere and it won't be summer hopefully lol

9 hours ago, Shoggoth said:

As a dark skinned Canuck I melt in the States, Jay as a fish-bellied white dude would just flash into a cloud of ash in Dubai haha!

Haha people adapt lol :P

• Like 1