Grand bastard

David_wigren

Only a pic since the bend took FAR to long to shoot in a video. Good to be bending steel again. The grand used to be a routine bend but tonight it nearly destroyed me lol. Hands started bleeding a bit, from the friction of interlocking the fingers. Shoulders hurt too (that's a new one for me) and my right chest made a weird crackling sound whenever I stretched it out. The cracking lasted a few minutes after the bend. Didn't hurt, just felt and sounded wierd lol. I'll live and grow stronger from it.

• Like 8

Welcome back!

• Like 1

Thank you my friends. I've gone from never bending to bending every third week or so. So much of my training is geared toward armwrestling and BW-training that I struggle to fit any grip or steel bending. But so far my strength is still improving in spite of the infrequent training. Muscle memory is a cool thing :)

Btw I looked at the pic again and thought the ends looked a bit wide so I went downstairs and measured it again. I don't know but I could've sworn it was 2" when I measured it. Maybe it was just wishful thinking because now when I measured again the ends were closer to 2 and 1/4" so it's not technically finished yet. I'll have to crush it down properly next session! And then maybe try an Edgin or something of similar difficulty.

• Like 2

Great bend for a Swede!  :rock:laugh

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Great bend for a Swede!  :rock:laugh

Well, all the girls say I'm pretty fly for a viking :)

• Like 2