3 New KOAB Certs

Andrew P

This year the list for the King of all Bastards has expanded not by 1 or 2 guys but by 3. Congrats on joining a list of elite benders. 

KOAB July 2016.PNG

• Like 7

Congrats, guys!  That is an awesome achievement.  I know who Delmar is.  Are the other two well known on the board?  They both sound kind of familiar, not sure if I know their screen names though. 

@bencrushThe other two are not known.  Ottlinger @R6A6G6E is a good friend of mine that may be attending Gripmas this year. I talk to Ottlinger on a regular basis. Supe strong dude. 

• Like 4

@acromegaman  still burning it up!  :bow

Congrats. :rock

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EJ Livesey said:

@bencrushThe other two are not known.  Ottlinger @R6A6G6E is a good friend of mine that may be attending Gripmas this year. I talk to Ottlinger on a regular basis. Supe strong dude. 

Would be great to meet him. The dude is a bending machine.

• Like 1

Both Daniel Splendoria and Daniel Ottlinger are both bending machines. 

• Like 5

Congratulations guys!  Massive bends!!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Splendo said:

Brand new to grip board. Thanks for the compliment Andrew... Hopefully just the beginning. 

@Splendo  Hey Dan.  Most of us know almost nothing about you (besides you have a ton of FBBC certs).  

Would you be willing to post in the "new members" thread and share your background?

The KOAB club is pretty exclusive.  It would be great to know more about you.  - Nate

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

Thanks @Andrew P and @EJ Livesey for the help and support along this journey. I'm working on a YouTube Chanel for @Splendo and I so we can share what we have been doing this past year.  Please tho...when you see how we talk, what we wear, what we listen to...the yelling, screaming, hitting...you get the idea, don't judge, that's just what we do! LOL 

I've been saying I would post on here and get this Chanel up for a min so @EJ Livesey this post is for you!  I'll share the link to the page when I finish.  Thanks GripBoard!

Dan Ottlinger

Spoiler

Edited by R6A6G6E
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Tommy J. said:

Holy cow some strong dudes have come along since ive been gone! Congrats guys!

I appreciate it Tommy 👍