My first lifts with the 2.5" crusher!

Daniel Fleming

Bodyweight: 181.2lbs

131.2 (right and left)       141.6 (right and left)        152 (right)          156.4 (right, sloppy lift)

No previous revolving handle experience, but I really love this handle.  I can't wait to incorporate it into my weekly training. I really need to build up some endurance with revolving handles, I lost strength super quick.
Hopefully ill be able to increase these numbers before the King Kong challenge in October!

Keep training hard, dudes!

Edited by Daniel Fleming
  • Like 11

Strong! Well done

17 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

Strong! Well done

Thanks a lot, dude!

11 hours ago, JamesG said:

Curious to see how you program this along with your wrist curls. I'm debating doing them on the same day or separate days. Good lifts!

I kind of hurt my wrist a bit last week.   Pain if I press on the joint, but it doesnt affect my grip training....except when I wrist curl a dumbbell all the way in, and wrist pronation.   
So im going to replace my wrist curling/pronation training with crusher lifts for now.   
Also, I need to train with it more so Im ready for King Kong.   I need to get used to it.

9 hours ago, Kashtan said:

Very nice!

Thanks dude! :)