Basics of Grip and Strongmanism

Jedd Johnson

Near the end of March, I held 5-hour seminar at my gym on the Basics of Grip Training and Strongmanism.

This week, I released the 2 DVD Set / digital video product of the event, and you can grab a copy at that link ^^^^^^^.

The way the seminar went, is I would cover a section via Powerpoint, and then we would break out for hands-on training.

So, I covered Warm-up, and then we did a Warm-up.  I covered Grippers, then we worked with some Grippers.

It was a lot of fun, and the attendees have me lots of good feedback.

The whole objective of the seminar was to give these guys a solid grip on the essentials of grip training.

I think far too often, people try to do too much and go too fast when training for Grip Strength and doing Feats of Strength.

This DVD Set will help you get started on the right foot, right from the get-go, instead of deal with the same old problems that others have had in the past.

If you're just starting out with Grip and Feats of Strength, this DVD Set is for you.

If you're seeing plateaus in your training, then you most likely need to do a re-set on your training, and this DVD Set will help you do just that.

If you're already pinching 2-45's, closing 3's, and lifting Blobs and Inches, then you probably don't need this DVD, to be honest.

The idea is to get people going in the right direction from the beginning so they can have as much fun in their training as possible.

The price right now is $34.95.  That's less than 25% of what the attendees paid.

Get your copy headed your way today =>  Basics of Grip Training and Strongmanism.

Thanks,

Jedd

• Like 2

• 10 months later...

I want to progress and succeed in the CTD, currently at like 60% with the hub and rolling thunder, with like only a couple weeks of training, and working on grippers.  The problem is I have no idea how to train all 3 at once, where there is overlap if any, and how to train beyond just doing the 3 events.  Will these dvds give me a starting point, and guide me to understanding the answers as they pertain to me?

thank you, Jeff

On 4/2/2017 at 5:23 PM, korasick said:

I want to progress and succeed in the CTD, currently at like 60% with the hub and rolling thunder, with like only a couple weeks of training, and working on grippers.  The problem is I have no idea how to train all 3 at once, where there is overlap if any, and how to train beyond just doing the 3 events.  Will these dvds give me a starting point, and guide me to understanding the answers as they pertain to me?

thank you, Jeff

I'd love to have you pick up this DVD set because it covers a great deal of information that would be very valuable for you, but I'll be honest, while I cover gripper technique big time in this, I don't cover the IM Hub that much.  I do touch on thick bar training quite a bit as well as programming, although not in a CTD-specific sense.  However, my site, TheGripAuthority.com has a LOT of gripper and RT instruction, as well as various Hub training devices.

I am happy to answer any other questions you ight have, and I invite you to email me at jedd.diesel@gmail.com or Facebook message me, as I am on those two things a lot more than the gripboard.  I don't want to leave you hanging waiting for a response.

Thank you!