Anyone live near Arlington, TX?

Morgan

Grabbing grippers at home is fun but still sometimes I feel board and I want to meet more grippsters in person.

Anyone live near Arligiton, TX? Also I would like to try other grip work out(euro pinch, inch dumbbell or rolling thunder) if possible :)

I live in Austin if you ever make it this way! Got a euro, pipe axle, 20 or so grippers, rolling thunder, blobs, etc.

7 minutes ago, Electron said:

I live in Austin if you ever make it this way! Got a euro, pipe axle, 20 or so grippers, rolling thunder, blobs, etc.

Thanks Yori! I will definitely let you know if I visit Austin!

Morgan, do you also find grip training tedious? 

I am still having fun with my own grippers but I want to see how others train and get motivated. I really want to try inch dumbbell :)

I live in the Sherman area (2 hours north). I know what you mean, I have yet to find another gripster in my area.

28 minutes ago, ultimatemk309 said:

I live in the Sherman area (2 hours north). I know what you mean, I have yet to find another gripster in my area.

Thanks for letting me know. I rarely visit Oklahoma but I will definitely let you know if I ever go there.

I just like to hang out with good people and make friends. :)   

Hello Morgan.

I live in Bedford, very close to you. Also Eric Milfeld lives in Ft Worth, he is a wealth of advice and knowledge on grip.