IronMind RT pull-ups Record

Tom Scibelli

9 hours ago, Evan Raftopoulos said:

just saw this today

http://www.ironmind.com/news/World-Records-Fall-at-David-Hornes-Record-Breaker-Contest/

Fitsz Dubova is officially the first one to do the one arm pullup. This is great, is there a video of him doing it? @David Horne

Yes, I found both the one arm chin and the pullups for reps videos on youtube. Just put his name on the youtube search field and you should find them. The reps were SUPER strict, up and down signal on every single rep!

Edited by David_wigren

awesome I can find it now I added rolling thunder, with just the name it didn't come up. We connected on instagram, it looks like we have same interests with calisthenics and grip. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, David_wigren said:

The reps were SUPER strict, up and down signal on every single rep!

for the two hands he could have gotten more reps if the reps where not so slow/ on command. There is no need for that according to the rules from what I 've read. @David_wigren @David Horne

Edited by Evan Raftopoulos

49 minutes ago, Evan Raftopoulos said:

for the two hands he could have gotten more reps if the reps where not so slow/ on command. There is no need for that according to the rules from what I 've read. @David_wigren @David Horne

I think it's good this way though. I think I could do 20+ this way on a good day. But you would probably do 30+ and smash us all Evan!

On 9/18/2016 at 1:14 PM, David_wigren said:

I think it's good this way though. I think I could do 20+ this way on a good day. But you would probably do 30+ and smash us all Evan!

I think it's good too but unfair to the competitor if someone doesn't do it one command. people will try to get away with things as much as they can when it comes to setting records.  I'm planning on trying this after king kong in October,