Brian Shaw doing a 60lb York dumbbell toss and catch by the face

Jared Goguen

I know not all of you here are on the instagram so I thought I would share this here for y'all but your missing on amazing grip stuff by not being on there.

Edited by Jared Goguen
  • Like 6

Big ass hands that guy has. Look how far his fingers go over the edge of the head. Amazing

• Like 2

13m9bb.jpg

• Like 6

This is awesome. I'm going to try this on the first York 60 that I see. Matter of fact, I'm getting on craigslist now.

13 hours ago, KapMan said:

Big ass hands that guy has. Look how far his fingers go over the edge of the head. Amazing

My little hand hardly wrap over the face of my 45lb york dumbbell. The only way I'm doing this feat would be if there was way less gravity.

4 hours ago, Squeezus said:

This is awesome. I'm going to try this on the first York 60 that I see. Matter of fact, I'm getting on craigslist now.

Good luck.

I think the skin on my thumb tore when I just thought about trying it with half a 60.

• Like 1

Brian Shaw has some huge mitts and that was effortless...:bow  Man is just strong!

On 5/5/2016 at 0:04 PM, Jared Goguen said:

My little hand hardly wrap over the face of my 45lb york dumbbell. The only way I'm doing this feat would be if there was way less gravity.

Good luck.

Yeah I can't even facelift my 34 pound blob I can lift a 35 lb hex DB but thats as far as I can go at the moment.

2 hours ago, MRabich said:

How much can Shaw do on an axle?

500 pounds easy young.

7 years ago.

Video on YT.

Today - maybe 550...

1 hour ago, Kashtan said:

Today - maybe 550...

Or more since hes deadlifting 1000lbs+

Yeah that 1021 dl at the Arnold went up like nothing. 

Cool feat, but I think I'd need finger extensions to do it...that and a stronger grip...lol

As far as his current Axle deadlift...maybe someone could just ask him on social media or something...I'd bet dollars to pesos he owns at least a few Axles, and he might even go Double Overhand on them once in a while.