Just saw a gripper on prime time TV

exarmy

Sky one, on a show called limitless (based on the film with Bradley cooper in it) 

they use a HG350 to test a death row inmate's grip strength to see if he could possibly exert 300lbs of pressure like he did when he was murdering someone , according to the prosecution. 

The guy attempts a wide TNS with his left and pulls a funny face but it doesn't move much!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 3

That is funny.  Because of course he's going to pretend he can't close it.  If the gripper don't click - you must acquit.  :D

• Like 9

2 hours ago, bencrush said:

That is funny.  Because of course he's going to pretend he can't close it.  If the gripper don't click - you must acquit.  :D

Hahaha!!

• Like 1

You mean to tell me that if I can close an HG350, I can crush someone to death? Now wait a minute...

Are we talking about the old HG350s that rated in the 160's or the new ones that rate in the 190's?

Edit: Also, what is going on with that guy's thumb in the second pic?

Edited by Squeezus
  • Like 1